PD Jerry West any good?

Been needing a solid PG for a while and I was either gonna wait or get him from the token market. I might wait honestly but I want to know what everyone thinks of this card/

Have 900 tokens , not a single PD but i wait the update , West is one of the best tho with Ewing and IT

3 Likes

alright thanks. Im debating on what to do. hoping they drop a good PG thats taller than west but i might wait a little while

1 Like

He looks decent but only has shooting HOF badges, Steady, Difficult, Clutch. Isiah Thomas is also pretty nice and has better HOF badges for the PG position - Dimer, Floor General, Clamps, Trapper.

Actually curious if HOF Clutch Shooter is really noticeable for buzzer beaters, though

1 Like

It activates in like the last minute of every quarter I think, especially the 4th

1 Like

yeah the steady shooter badge makes me kinda nervous lol. idk tho im hoping they release something decent with the first update to rewards. I wouldnt mind a jason kidd or something if he had a better shot or a yao or something cheesy at least.

1 Like

I took IT and Ewing but sitting on enough for 5 more PD’s. Doubt they drop that many with the first update but hopefully whenever they do there’s at least 2 solid cards.

1 Like

First Update last year was Rick Barry and I enjoyed using him a bit. Although this year I’m hoping for something better like a really good PG to use that has a nice 3 and good Defense

Yes can confirm.

Ive cheesed plenty with Pierce who has HOF Clutch Shooter

2 Likes

Dawg, Pierce has hit so many fully contested 3s on me in the 4th, I could never understand how he was as hitting them shits

3 Likes

That’s it lol Now combine that with his HOF Hotzone Hunter. Pierce is a 4th quarter god.

2 Likes

I am ashamed I don’t use Pierce

1 Like

I’m ashamed u don’t use Pierce, I been using heat check Lebron, then ruby Lebron, then diamond Lebron since day one lol

1 Like