PD Harden + Diamond Elgin for Diamond Magic, &/or Bird, or Diamond D-Wade?

As of right now, here is my current lineup: http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/367235/just-need-t-mac-mvp-lbj

I know, I know, it’s already OP AF. However, that doesn’t mean it can’t be improved; which is why I’m here.

I’m contemplating selling PD Harden & Diamond Elgin Baylor as well. Given that I’m on Xbox One, I assume my PD Harden (completely bashed-out) will sell for roughly 300-350K MT, & my 98 OVR Elgin Baylor (also completely badged-out) should sell for around 100K MT. Thus, if I were to sell both of them, I should net around 400K MT.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone thinks Diamond Magic, Bird, or D-Wade performs better (offensively) than PD James Harden at the PG position? I’m leaning towards Magic Johnson the most, but that’s only if his defense really is that much better, whilst not really taking a hit offensively. I assume Diamond T-Mac would be an upgrade, but there’s no way I can get 500K MT from just PD Harden and Diamond Elgin.

Any input, feedback, or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Plz and thank-you.

Very nice team and really don’t see anything you can still improve on. Just wondering, what kind of win% you have right now in supermax with that lineup

You couldn’t run that lineup in Supermax… the salary cost is too much.

I’ miss like 2K under the cap (KG is only 500, KAT is only 400, & PP is only 400 as well). I also have 3 silver players who are each between 40-50. Needless, to say, at the present moment, my salary cap isn’t even close to being an issue.

Yeah so i assume you would not have an issue winning with that squad. I know I would not and will definitely grind opponents to the ground