PD Grant Hill disrespect

They completely disrespected my man grant with this card. Thoughts?

2 Likes

couldn’t agree more! This whole 2k… the opal reward card has one more gold badge than this PD… that’s all… still 19 total HOF badges? there are amethysts better than this card.

11 Likes

Only usable on theme teams for offline. Just a terrible card. The diamond Charlie Scott in this set is better based on badges alone.

1 Like

He’s flying out of packs too

1 Like

I bet

1 Like

Why y’all flagging dude?

13 Likes

Lmao I just thought the same thing… I clicked to uncover it thinking it was gonna be disrespectful or something…

1 Like

Maybe brand new people can be hidden if they get one flag. People are flag happy when they don’t agree with opinions.

1 Like

Unfortunately they disrespected Grant from the beginning with his opal already by giving him that release. Loved grant IRL but his card is tough to use this year.

1 Like

People that flag post that are not deserving should get banned themselves. @mods this is so ridiculous!!

3 Likes

You boys hell for flagging my guy. I was really expecting some wild shit :joy:

4 Likes

The system is flagging the posts, and mods are checking the accounts… just to clarify, @daruler022.

4 Likes

I just assumed that someone who hardcore loves this PD Hill card was going after dudes. :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s more useable than his opal, they gave him 100x better dribble sigs. I don’t understand the gold quick first step though.

I’ll flag you right now because I disagree

1 Like

Thank you, @kinsman. I love you guys!

1 Like

See this is why only play the meta. One of my top 5 All Time faves and his card sucks lol

Gimme LaMelo

1 Like

This went from Grant Hill disrespect to @CaptainNern disrespect

5 Likes

Yeah they was like fuck that guy!! I thought he was a scammer I was unaware of

2 Likes

Yeah. Turns out 2kg is just being cautious. No harm done by the guy

1 Like