PD Draymond Green?

2K announced there will be new PD Throwback playoff moments card, first one was a warrior which could hint they will focus on mainly releasing warriors cards (since they obviously won the finals this year), so i think the next one could be Draymond Green - he is still missing at least a diamond this year and he had some amazing PD-worthy playoff performances over the last years

• 37/9/8 with 8/12 from 3
  • 32/15/9
  • 21/9/5 with 7 blocks and 4 steals

Oh boy @QuantumKat

It’ll be Curry before Draymond.

Where did they announce this?

Don’t think that mean we will have another one

1 Like

I would rather see them release a PD Worthy from when he won finals MVP then release a PD Draymond.

4 Likes

We will 100% get another one. So many people ripped for baron. They Will definitely want people to pull again.

A PD worthy would be OP as fuck

Oh well then that’s good news. I want a Worthy, Curry, Draymond, and other players that I don’t have the name right now

PD Nowiztki too, with some upgraded D and good rebounding stats, he could be lit

Yea exactly… his amythest(diamond) was fun as shit to use… was absolutely nasty driving to the basket.

He could do anything. I can’t imagine how the PD would be powerful

I’d get on board with a PD Dirk… def deserves one for winning the championship against the Heat with that Mavs team.

1 Like

Maybe PD Rose, from the GW Buzzer Beater…just an idea since he is supposed to be dropped eventually

Oh man, if they do PD Green… or PD Curry… :heart_eyes:

@TheGodfather :money_mouth_face:

PD Green would be a switch all defensive schemes dream

I could see the value in a PD Green filled with HOF badges, but PD Curry? I don’t see how much they can improve 97 Steph. Maybe rebounding and defense? o_O

1 Like

Is it possible they move PD Rose to playoff throwback moments, and drop him for his game against uh Boston in 09’ or Atlanta in 11’?

If they want to make a ton of money they’ll do that. :slight_smile: