PD Bobby Jones

I liked his ruby card. Did anyone try the reward pd? Looks like a defensive beast.

2 Likes

If you like the Ruby you will love this card. Lockdown defender and now he can get to the rim and finish. I’m happy with the redemption.

4 Likes

He’s an absolute dog, fast, every good HOF defensive badge and a serviceable 3 ball at 80 with a quick release.

He’s perfect for the new dom and anything offline, in a competitive setting tho 80 3 ball is just a bit to low unless it’s your center.

6 Likes

Dont have him, but he looks beastly on defense and he can hit threes. Working my way up trash Diamond token rewards.

1 Like

I’m doing the diamond rewards too rn. Any you think are worth it?

Kinda wanna get the Antonio Davis just for the fact that I’m Canadian and Raps fan.

But just got that new Cedric Ceballos interesting card bc of his dunking stats.

1 Like

Fully agree—he is a top card against the CPU. That’s how I use him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think Hal Greer is usable coz he has Clamps and QFS and 90 3pt. Ceballos is not usable for me, Jim Jackson looks decent on stats but has silver Clamps which are not bad, but also has no range and qfs, and i really do not want to badge him up.

1 Like

Play offline for most of the time. And do not try to finish unlimited. So he might be an upgrade over rj at sf .

2 Likes

I don’t think so the diamonds are pretty horrible lol. Davis MIGHT be serviceable offline as a rim protecting center but he cant shoot at all and hes pretty slow. I don’t think ide ever use that card lol

2 Likes

for this new dom im running Bobby at the 4 and diamond ak at the 3. They are very similar cards, player model and all. AK can just shoot way better

1 Like

97 on ball steal tendency.

1 Like

i was about to make a thread on this, and see if he was worth it. Should I redeem the rest of the diamonds in order to obtain the card?

2 Likes

You might as well I really dont see the point in hoarding tokens this year. People did it all last year and they never released anything decent for tokens so all that saving for nothing lol.

Bobby is probably the best PD token reward, david thompson and maurice lucas are decent options as well.

2 Likes

Saving my mt for the grind to level 40. So no ak

1 Like

Bobby Jones is always an early cycle favorite of mine. He looks juiced out of his mind on D.

1 Like

That’s smart, you can get through a lot of offline/grind modes with non expensive cards.

There really is no point in spending so much MT on auctionable cards unless you have a favorite player or you want to be competitive in unlimited.

1 Like

My favorite card of all the cards to use on the update so far. I’m also excited to try the Dan Issel once I get enough cards for the exchange, hes going to be a fun/solid stretch 5

2 Likes

Best on ball defender on next gen. With Shoe + Coach + Floor General he gets to a 91 3pt plus 96 speed and all 99 defense stats.

I run him at the 3 and switch the matchup to have him guard the PG and Magic guard the 3. You can barely dribble around him cause all his tendencies are 97 lol.

4 Likes

Midway through the diamond market, I absolutely can’t wait to get him. The new 21 cards are just so damn expensive right now (to complete the sets, to get the tokens), trying to be a little patient and not blow too many coins getting him.

I got the bill walton from the ascension and much prefer the pd Bobby Jones. I’ve only had 1 game with the Walton but was unimpressed.

1 Like