Paused the game

Up by 20 at halftime (dom) n went out for a nice smoke, come back and my wife’s obese cat is alseep on the controller 4th quarter down by 22 lmao, this friggen guy😒

Most annoying cat in the world honestly the fat bastard lmao… bitch aint getting no midnight snack tonight :cat::cheese::-1:

22 Likes

Your first mistake was having a cat in the first place

5 Likes

I have two :weary:

1 Like

Oh cmon man don’t blame the poor cat it’s just domination :rofl:

1 Like

Lowkey i wish i had a pet that played 2k when i was up 20 and didnt want to sit there anymore.

1 Like

Little fuckers always want to lay on something you’re giving attention to. Sorry Bro. I have one named Bubbles (Trailer Park Boys). Know the struggle.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Free to good home :slight_smile:

Damn I guess I got a cool cat…

I actually like cats just this one is extremely ballsy and annoying lol

What a pussy.

2 Likes

I had a cat that would come sit next to me if i tapped the side of my chair, and would lie down next to me if i was napping; very sweet creature.
Most cats seem to be selfish assholes and i have no idea how their owners love them.

2 Likes

Ya they may seem selfish, but they are more independent than most animals. Sometimes it’s in between smothering them and giving them no attention, they are like women.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Total attention whores they are “feed me pet me play w me clean my shit and puke up” typical cat day…

I love my cat, she’s 15 years of age, all she does is nap and wake up to eat and shit. I mean I do the same lol, maybe throw in some 2k here n there

1 Like

Damn how long was you smoking for a 40 point run lol

Usually when I need to smoke while playing 2K I’m gone 3 minutes top lol

Well It wasnt a cig so yeah😂

1 Like

Not to mention if there was ever a mouse in the house id bet my last dollar the dog would be the one to catch it, and hes not stealthy at all.

My dog is attempting the harden face

2 Likes