Patch 8 Notes:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/nba-2k/patch-8/10156665814227267/

Just seen this on Facebook so thought I’d share. Wtf a random patch that hardly has any notes lmao

1 Like

In the car logged in to say wtf

3 Likes

Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20

best notes ever

3 Likes

This is honestly just becoming a freaking joke this company man. Releases a patch just to mess with the game more imo. whats broken this damn time?

When a company is too lazy to type what they fixed you know its just to make another patch in a few weeks…

They weren’t joking these are some notes. Short notes but notes

1 Like

I’m sure the community will be relieved to know that many, many more fixes are included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20.

Pos glitch may have been fixed, didn’t work in dom earlier

1 Like

The reason why they make them so short is because they know things won’t work right after fixing it so they release a short amount to just let us know about these many more things fixed( and that are going to need fixed again, in the next patch…)

2 Likes

Anyone know how big the patch is on PS4?

I’m wondering same thing for Xbox. If its 34 GB’s again or more I gotta take a night off which sucks… My internet is horrible and there’s nothing else I can do to fix it because there’s no other companies that will come up our road…

1 Like

Just wish all my player related patches could give you a option not to download since i never even play that goofy mode ever since it was created

Me too. sadly if they do gameplay fixes we all need to download regardless. i just wish 2k could fix things for good each year and not have to worry bout this

I seem to be flying through this patch and i just logged in so there’s reason to be optimistic

1 Like

How is your internet usually and how big a patch is it? are you on ps4 or xbox

them other patches were almost 2hours and i have fiber optic built into my home lol so idk pretty fast

3,6GB on PS4

4 Likes

change your name to KlutchKenny

1 Like

3.6? if so thats good to hear.

That means it should only be like 10GB on XBOX. Lol

2 Likes