Pasta Fagioli, Veal Parmesan, or Fettucine Alfredo

Marry one, kill one, fuck one.

Marry the veal, kill the Alfredo, and fuck the fagioli.

You’d kill the Alfredo? Someone get this pazzo!

2 Likes

Marry and fuck someone who will make you all that food that will eventually kill you
I win lol

I’m a stupid paizan!

2 Likes

Or get killed by three other wop fucks!

1 Like

@PaulieWalnuts

1 Like

Hey you guinea fuck, I say Marry the fagioli, fuck the veal parmesan, and fuckin whack the alfredo

1 Like

I could go for a schvitz

2 Likes

You can’t. You have high blood pressure, remember? You go in there you can check the fuck out. Your doctor specifically said stay the fuck away from heat

1 Like

Always marry Pasta Fagioli. Always.

1 Like

@Amar ey hooo, lookatdisguy, fuckin parents couldn’t spell Omar right! @BigPssy

2 Likes

Fun fact: “fettuccine Alfredo” don’t exist in Italy, they are actually terrible and made for your rough american palates :wink:

2 Likes

Oh ya think ya fuckin smart? Everybody knows the afredo’s just adult mac n cheese

1 Like

Bring some real English if you can, non native speaker can’t understand your slang

It’s a creamy adult macaroni! Capisce?!

This mulignan is fuckin racist @BigPssy

1 Like

This doesn’t exist in Italy. You americans think are eating Italian food that doesn’t exist in Italy. Just wanted to warn you, mr. Smart :wink:

Ayyyy the muleys

1 Like

Ey yo, watch the sfogliatelle!!

1 Like

I, my friend, cook authentic Italian quite often. I’ll whip up a seafood or chicken alfredo from scratch once or twice a year as well though. No one ever said they think it’s authentic Italian. Alfredo is not in Italian cuisine but there are similar style sauces. Just not this heavy whipping cream American shit they serve in restaurants lol.

1 Like