Packed PD Klay last night in first heat check box ever

This card is going for 600k right now on Xbox…
Should I cash out? I’ve never used a Klay card this year and played a game with him and now I understand the HYPE!! he’s lights out.

1 Like

Hold him a bit til hes out of packs, imo

1 Like

Keeping depends on the rest of your squad and plans. Need upgrades/MT? Definitely sell.

1 Like

I’m guessing tomorrow morning he will be close to peak before the tournament.

1 Like

What box did you pull? the standards or 20 deluxe box ?

Honestly I think you should sell. I think Klay is a bit over hyped esp since that card is essentially the exact same as the diamond

1 Like

I think Gilbert Unlimited/ Broy limited > Klay personally

PD Klay is so much better than Di Klay. AND he is so much taller than Gil and enough taller than Roy.

And release is personal preference. I green 50% of PD Klay releases but cannot green Roy/ Gil to save my life.

1 Like

How is he much better than Di Klay? He is marginally better at the very most… he might dunk better but thats it, Di klay can speed boost too with a shoe / coach. Dunking isnt a priority with klay either. They have the same HOF badges and Di Klay even has a higher draw foul rating

I love Gil and Roys release so that plays into what I said. Klays releases is obviously really good too.

I pulled a standard 10 box of heat checks :grimacing:

I have not noticed a difference in dunking. PD may dunk less; perhaps it is a tendency issue? I do not know. I would prefer more dunking from my PD Klay.

The huge difference is due to the way higher lat quickness with PD Klay. I notice it when I am controlling PD Klay on D and with the ball. Without the ball, I do not see a difference.

1 Like

lucky duck lol

1 Like

I just dont think the difference in Latquick is worth 200-300k MT.

I’ll probably keep him for a while as I’m tired of using Diamond Ray and PD Jordan at SG. I dropped 72 points online with PD Klay last night!!

I sold my Di Klay a week ago for 420K MT, and packed my PD Klay, so I am of a different thought. Like, I am not gonna sell PD Klay for 450K MT, then turn around and buy Di Klay for 270K MT and feel good about. PD Klay may be end game for me; let’s see how Kobe/ TMac look.

2 Likes