Opal Fat Lever

It is sad how close I am to fat Lever, I am now less than a hundred wins away from him. Anyone else going for him?

Tyrese Haliburton better at this point :laughing:

5 Likes

i know, I just like doing boring grinds for trash new cards

2 Likes

I got him a few days ago.

He’s not as bas as some people make him out to be. Not worth the grind at all considering how long it is, but he’s a usable card.

Exum base helps him out a lot.

1 Like

for me he’s a great cone at the 1 while I’m running my offense through C Durant at SG, very solid card.

1 Like

He’s not bad. Just a dozen or more cards just like him.

1 Like

Ask @element how good he is he had him 400 wins ago on his ferry grind lol

2 Likes

Who said he’s bad?? Only those who don’t have him could say something like that. He’s very good: Exum base, Curry slide, great defense, great dunk package, hof range… He’s mini Luka. The “mini” part is the only problem. Other than that, he’s amazing.

1 Like

545 wins ago to be exact

He would be 20k on the AH if that helps answer the original question

2 Likes

Man, you been no lifing tt offline

I mean, I personally love using him. However, I’m on next gen and he’s kinda a personification of my dedication to TTOff this year.

I dunno man 🤷 just use the cards you want to use I guess, that’s why it’s myteam! :yum:

He doesn’t look great. Surely with the next season they increase the wins to 1500 and add in a DM (hopefully)

I was rocking with his diamond earlier this year for a few weeks, that card was good enough for me to rack up the W’s.