On god, it better be LaMelo or Ben Simmons this Friday

2k bores me these days, like seriously who wants same position players 2 weeks in a row. Not to mention people been dying for a great PG FOR WEEKS now! It better be some :fire: this Friday. I seen a lot of people quit 2k because it’s boring, but fire like that can bring homies back lol

5 Likes

2K = Insert Roy - Hakeem :cold_face:

1 Like

Grant Hill Josh Smith Wayne Embry and Big O hopefully soon

I’m just waiting for an elite kawhi. I’ve been getting cooked by his opal forever. Then I could throw him on said ben simmons or lamelo.

word homeboy

Last friday before April 13th, Mamba incoming

We need DM Wade first

3 Likes

Yes please, been waiting for a Ben Simmons upgrade for a long time. His PD is still a killer, if he gets the ability to hit an open 3 it’s over.

5 Likes

Opal or DM Kobe has to be coming soon I hope…

Simmons would be nice as well but I feel like if they don’t make an opal Kobe then the DM will be slightly worse then a GOAT version at the end of the year.

Spicy P this week.

1 Like

I been waiting on a galaxy or dm ben to use for these hof domination. Magic cool but I need a nonstop dunking machine to yam it on people.

1 Like

If this is true … good time to sell Opal magic or luka?
I don’t want to lose MT selling after.

My magic has HOF deep threes and clamps with 3 pt grinches and diamond contract .
My luka has a diamond shoe and contract with a bunch of added badges .

I really would want simmons or ball

not saying i want it to happen… but why does kyle lowry not have a card other than his current day card yet and that season reward from season 1?

1 Like

I mean, Luka has gone up to Sub 400k on XB Current Gen so I would assume they’re dropping a PG next. My guess would be Oscar since we haven’t even gotten a GO one. Heso Melo is also coming soon, mark my words.

1 Like

Deffo time to sell Luka, last day of it too.

Monday still high on cards. I remember when i told people to sell KD and many looked at me sideways. KD was 400k even 500k sometimes. Now his more like 300k or even 250k (sometimes even with extra’s).

2 Likes

And Bosh with HOF Blinders and curry slide :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

We need PENNY

This friday has to be a new Bron or new Ben or even both. IDOLS this friday ? what yall think ?

Dildos or idols. One or another.

5 Likes

Innocent question for Ben Simmons lovers… Even with a 3 ball, what would make him better than Magic? (assuming you have an Opal Magic with HOF Clamps)

Better release I guess? What else?

1 Like