Old Man Thread? Old Man Thread

Welcome. 38 here, married, have an 18 and a 19 year old. Damn near an empty nester, and one mistake away from being a grandpa before 40! Not stopping my 2k gaming though…

31 Likes

I respect the grind

2 Likes

Did you have kids when you were 19 on purpose?

About the hit the dirty thirtys, when i play I always think im playing someone smart and mature but i could b losing to a 14 year old with better reaction time then me lol which is why i gave up on cod etc online

5 Likes

30s have been the best 9 years of my life. it only gets better!

1 Like

38 married 2 kids here

Getting old is weird

9 Likes

That ain’t old. I’m 51, married for 26 years, kids age 23 and 20. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Im 25 and i thought i was too old for that shit.

6 Likes

Hey Ol Man. Lol. 37 here. Married 2 boys 17 n 13. Nice post since we can’t play the fucking game we paid for. Lol.

4 Likes

Turned 32 Tuesday. I’ve made this comment before but I tell my wife it’s this or living every weekend like it’s out of The Hangover

9 Likes

25 in december with a 2 year and 7 month old girls

1 Like

I’m 39 2 Boys 21 and 19. Still a Gamer and will always be.

6 Likes

Bro I’m 28 and still play CoD and 2k, I’m a sucker for getting whooped by adderall/dexi pumping kids lol

1 Like

Haha yeah i can still play it but then i watch my younger brothers play and im like, how the hell did u react to that and see him lol

1 Like

31, 4 month old son…sleep deprivation kills reaction times

2 Likes

I used to select cards with slower releases back then lol. Never touched JR smiths.

27 and feel much better now :joy:

I green iggys releases from 3 alot, i just go with that slow motion as if its me theowong it up lol

27 years old with two boys, aged 2 and 3 years old :ok_hand:

Hit 40 this year. Married. One child. Still gaming. No one to talk about 2K to except my wife!

4 Likes