Oh my... Zion Williamson looks ready. 👀

Oh my... Zion Williamson looks ready. :eyes:

His downfall was greatly exaggerated. :rofl:

Basically a drop step between the legs without a running start… what in the fuck :skull:

in b4 “cAn hE sHoOt tHoUgH”

6 Likes

Gonna be lit to see dude play. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

1 Like

Still overrated

3 Likes

Is he finally playing tonight?

Nah, my guess would be Thursday at earliest (next home game).

4 Likes

Why don’t you check that video of him falling asleep on the bench :joy:.

3 Likes

He didn’t look close to ready tonight. Poor young fella gonna have to learn moms ain’t makin him go to bed at 8 no more.

Just needs to let go of the milk and cookies before game time.

I want the kid to succeed, but there is to much hype. He’s a great athlete, but I’m just not sure he’s a great nba player.

1 Like

Ayeeeee, I’m pretty sure Glenn Robinson can do that and he’s a bench warmer on the pelicans… he’s athletic but him doing a nice dunk with no contact and not even in a scrimmage doesn’t mean he’s gonna go out there and compete with the best

Zion is dope

That is all

2 Likes

Idk, I actually think he’s constipated. I have the same look on my face when I’m trying push one out that he does after every play he makes.

I’m not sure anymore about Zion.
Since the beginning, I thought he was a little “fat” and heavy for the NBA… I have always felt pretty confident in Ja Morant.

I hope I am wrong, but I think we have in front of us, one of the biggest flops in the top draft picks… IMO, I don’t think Zion will last long in the NBA

Oh he’s ready

2 Likes

He sleepy cause he hungry

Po’ Boy

2 Likes

it is necessary to drive weight …

zion will poster gobert this thursday

Zion will get blocked by Gobert this thursday.

I am french so obviously defend Gobert. I just wonder about something… He is an awesome defender but of course needs to improve in offense… However, why do so many people hate him?

1 Like

I think bc he cried once :sob:

It stuck w him

1 Like

Oh yeh :joy: I forgot that so now I get it