Odom day?

Okay so we are all pretty convinced Kobe sigs is dropping in a couple of days. With that we’ll get 2-3 players right?

Now I understand they won’t necessarily be Lakers players, but from memory there’s usually at least one other from the franchise yeah?

What if 2K surprise us with a diamond Odom?

I know he hasn’t been in the game for a while, and he’s not on the all-time teams, but neither were Hedo and Gilbert. The latter was hinted before game release but Hedo wasn’t. I don’t think Artest is in the game this year, and diamond Pau is already out, so if they want to give Kobe a championship team buddy, Odom makes a fuckload of sense.

Kobe packs will make 2K an insane amount of money as is, but an Odom would be very Giannis-esque and get people ripping at an even more ridic rate.

What do you guys think? Possible or am i dreaming big time?

If not Odom :crossed_fingers: for a diamond Adam Morrison…

EDIT: I have been informed by my peers that sig cards don’t come with friends. Though thoughts on us getting an Odom at some stage anyway?

1 Like

I don’t think other players come with signature players. Sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure Sig Drops are naked without any company

1 Like

Oh shit you guys are right. I was thinking tb elites :pensive:

Okay well that’s a horrible prediction then… Pls disregard

Don’t get me wrong though, I’d love a TB Odom.
Artest or Bynum would get me even more excited tbh

2 Likes

Hedo is only in the game so basketball heads think of him fondly while he tries to lure Enes Kanter to his literal death.

(Yes I will post something similar to this in every thread he’s mentioned in that I read, because Hedo is in league with a monster and that shouldn’t be forgotten.)

2 Likes

We need an Odom card regardless

2 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping they have signed him up, and seeing it can’t be in sig packs, he could end up in a promo. Either way seems like easy money for 2K

2k has its audience so trained now that they could release a Diamond Sasha Vujacic with Base 11 and people would rip packs by the box load.

5 Likes

Yeah so true. You know that Odom would get the 11 too. All these guys are already looking the same

Did Mikan get 11?

Odom would be crack.

4 Likes

I only recently read about the situation Kanter is in. I sincerely hope that Interpol don’t grant Turkey the warrent they seek and if for some reason Interpol does, i hope that the US & Canada tell them to jump.

Edit: sorry for the hijack @dna2K

3 Likes

I think i read somewhere that he didn’t get base 11 but its only a fraction slower then 11, still super fast though

1 Like

@OzzyMamba you can’t hijack a thread that already makes no sense haha

2 Likes

Well Odom was on crack and this thread would make sense to a crack head, so i say it’s perfect!

1 Like

Any chances for a 100 token locker code? :rofl:

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

Hahaha I would cry if I will get 1000 MT and not that 1000 Tokens.

1 Like

I was quite disappointed with the 1600mt I got today haha

1 Like

A juiced Odom with a good 3 and quick release would be super OP this year, and seems exactly like something 2k will do.

1 Like