Odd quarantine behaviors (2K related or otherwise)

Odd quarantine behaviors (2K related or otherwise)

Anyone notice they are doing anything weird being isolated at home?

I just caught myself flash pausing…

Against the CPU. Things are getting bad.

5 Likes

Can’t see my girl that much so I’m beating the hell out my meat

27 Likes

I live with my girl and still do that

26 Likes

^ I prob would too but it’s at a higher rate

4 Likes

Yeah those first few months are nice tho.

4 Likes

13 Likes

The governments version of self isolation or quarantine is what we as gamers are built for, we’ve been training for this. When they say don’t leave your house for 2 weeks I’m like “sweet, I’ll nut out these spotlight challenges, watch some Netflix and make a decent bum mould in my couch, no biggie”

8 Likes

yea now i don’t feel so bad about sitting on the couch all day on the weekend

1 Like

It’s what gamers get shamed for doing, and it’s why the stereotypical gamer is seen as a “low life” but now that their favorite thing to do is now ordered to by the freaking government, everyone else has no idea what to do

2 Likes

The same people that think gaming is boring or mindless, probably sit there every night and watch bullshit reality TV for hours and say “like gamers like are like literally like the worst”

6 Likes

Yeah, probably either the bachelor or real housewives of wherever

1 Like

At least playing a game is a 2 way activity… you need to think and react and you’re ‘doing’ something… hell maybe even burning a few calories using the controller :joy: whereas bing watching Netflix is literally the laziest thing you can possibly do

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that my GF has no chill, and that by the end of the self quarantine she’s going to scrub the paint off the wall.

1 Like

AYE FUCKING YOOOOO ! lmao

2 Likes

And with gaming, you’re interacting with other people, whether it be friends or trash talking some random dude in a mtu game. You get social interaction, it’s just like hanging out at a pool or something w a friend, it’s just online. Like you said Netflix is the laziest thing you can do

Isolation or not I still do both. Do I get a bonus?

1 Like

I played a pickup game yesterday and went to a party last night lol

1 Like

People can spread the virus without knowing they have it, if they spread it to someone older or with health problems they could die. It’s just spreading more and more and not getting better unless we do something about it. It’s worth considering not doing these types of activities until things are under control. Just my 2 cents.

9 Likes

I’ve watched 155 episodes of Dragon Ball

7 Likes