Not allowed to post apparently

Just make sure your opinion and your post fits the ideas of the main people on here otherwise they’ll just comment and make sure nobody sees the actual purpose of the post.

Just take the money your Gunna use to rent account to buy 1 mill mt and do your thing lol just my two cents

6 Likes

Just use your own account and buy MT

1 Like

Yeah, gotta say this is a weird post, dude. For $150 you could get enough MT (about 1.4 million) to build a god squad.

1 Like

Not really a weird post. Renting an account isn’t anything unusual. If your interested DM me, if not scroll past it. Not a huge deal

1 Like

Bruh this the very first time I’ve ever heard of anyone asking to rent an account to stream and enter tournaments and stuff. I’ve heard of people streaming and gaining a following and then using followers accounts for shit. But never to try and start a channel up from the ground. Just saying it would be probably cheaper to just buy mt. It’s dirt cheap dude

1 Like

Just trying to help dude. Having your own account to use whenever you want to stream is Gunna be more beneficial than having to ask said user to buy cards you wanna run and shit. Sharing accounts annoying af if you trying to stream regularly

3 Likes

Imagine streaming and someone log you out of your account in the middle of a stream. Embarassing as hell :joy:

1 Like

Bro stop commenting on my shit. Jesus Christ

Again just trying to help :). Like most tourneys are during the day. So if you trying to play in tourneys how you Gunna do that if your account is being used during the day?

3 Likes

BRO FUCKING MOVE ON FROM THE POST. YALL ARENT HELPING SHIT. FUCK OFF l.

Well, this went downhill quickly.

1 Like

Dudes come in here with a twitch logo like I give af what he’s talking about. I said 3 times stop commenting on my shit idgaf what you have to say.

Bruh why you so mad??I’m literally trying to help. Why you coming and yelling at people who are literally trying to save you money and make your life easier?.?

2 Likes

Why you tripping over a twitch logo LOL

I don’t fucking need your help and I said 3 fucking times to stop commenting on my post because idc what you have to say.

It’s funny this guy wants to borrow someone’s account but showing his true colors. I wouldn’t trust someone with a short fuse like this with my account. Beware folks

5 Likes

Good Luck to OP findong someone. Relax

So you rent an account and he just has to trust you wont sell the cards or do other things?

If i see that twitch logo again, i’ll pull up on you. STOP USING TWITCH LOGO OUT THERE!

4 Likes