Nikola Jokic worth locking in?

Nikola Jokic worth locking in?

I’ve got the whole set just wondering is he worth it or hold and sell the set back?

Read some reviews. Watch a couple gameplays. Then wait for Friday. If you still want him then lock. I wouldn’t recommend locking though unless you have a crazy amount of MT, are a Nuggets fan, or a Jokic fan.

Maybe sell Tatum while you wait because he’ll definitely go down in price

4 Likes

no.

3 Likes

Not unless you are @YOSEMITE_HAM

10 Likes

Sweet, I’ve use Tatum and he’s a god but also like running bird to at the 3 I destroy some guy on mtu with him he was greening everything lol basically out duelled his tmac

1 Like

he can speed boost on take over. The thing is i brick my shots. Need to learn his release

8 Likes

Like 3 games in and my Tatum getting benched for RJ for sure. (Idk why but I love this card). Tatum out here laying bricks.

Joker on the other hand is splashing :joy::joy:

1 Like

No he’s trash

18 Likes

He can speed boost and sham before takeover

6 Likes

Garbage stats. Need to improve your shooting percentages. Pshhh

5 Likes

He looks better than diamond sabonis last year. That card was relevant for months. Already made my mind up that I’m copping.

4 Likes

So Jokic is 7ft in game this year? Does his player model actually feel 7ft and massive?

In the past his defense bugged me

3 Likes

He’s a huge 7ft. He was 7ft last year too btw. They fixed him like 2 months in

5 Likes

Ahhh ok couldn’t remember. I used the PD last year and his defense bugged me. Hopefully this year though with the new badges he feels a bit different

1 Like

I was guarding pg and giannis in triple threat

1 Like

Hello?!

Yo if I ever see someone running Jokic at PF…

You can if hakeems at the 5 :wink:

Linas Kleiza is reserved for you.

2 Likes

Yeah…Really enjoying the card
Rebounds well, shot animation could be better but you can run your offense through him in transition and even after made baskets doesn’t matter. You automatically bring out the center or make them have to switch to zone. This card surrounded with 3 and d players is a nightmare.