Next gen top 5 point guards

How would you guys rank them after OOP? Before people seemed to have agreed on Luka/Magic as 2 of the best.

How do Webber, Kobe & Grant Hill fit in the rankings now?

2 Likes

It’s all playstyle and release preference at this stage of the game.

1. Opal Luka
  2. DM Hill
  3. DM Kobe
  4. Opal Magic
  5. Diamond Haliburton

Edit: Opal Navarro is a demon too.

5 Likes

Love that diamond tyrese at #5. I was too scared to mention him in the topic lol

2 Likes

is kobe better on current gen than next gen? asking for a friend.

I want to get Hill but I know as soon as I get him his price will drop off in like a week lol

1 Like

^This.

1 Like

1.Grant Hill
2.Luka
(*Diamond Lamelo I know he not a PG but you can switch matchups and run everything through him)
3.DM JR Smith
4.DM Kobe
5.Tyrese Haliburton

3 Likes

I bought him, he a legit all rounder that can do it all.

His slashing is next level elite and his defense is the same

2 Likes

DM Pistol Pete
DM Hill
DM Kobe
Opal Luka
Opal Magic

2 Likes

Id say luka and pistol pete are on the same level, similar playstyle and size it all depends on whether u prefer exum base or ray ray base. My luka got hof clamps l, hof rim and hof chase down and hes a god on next gen

Pistol is on the level many of us can reach at 2022 summer :grin:

2 Likes

Tier 1 (no order, all just preference)

Kobe
Luka
Hill
Pistol
J.R.

Tier 2

Magic
C Webb
Tyrese
John Wall
D Rose/Ohl

Can throw Curry in the mix too in tier 2. At the end of the day Curry still insane on offense. Just can never hold defense for me.

Havent played with or against J.R. but just based on what we know he looks like a top 5 PG for sure.

2 Likes

for me, my hero magic with phil and kobe speed grinch (plus extra hofs such as showtime) is tier 1 =). its difficult to stop when i start spamming speed boost on that card, the engine of my team, can defend any big pg’s, and can shoot threes without prob. but im on current gen though so may opinion may not count.

1 Like

I like ben simmons and Noah lol not top 5 but budget wise theyre great lol

1 Like
  1. Luka
  2. Magic
  3. Hill
  4. Kobe
  5. Wall

Don’t be scared of stating your opinion LOL

1 Like

Hill definitely the best on next gen IMO. Magic had the crown before him. Between the 3s suggested him to me cause i take his word on cards the most serious and he was right i have to say

Luka
Hill

Magic
Navarro

Haven’t tried Hill, but he’s a pain in the ass.
Luka and Navarro are demons, mastering their moving shots is adding other dimension to your pleasure.
Magic is Magic, like every 2K.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if Dia Halliburton should be on the list but I always hate running up against him.

he should. he’s very good and fraction of other top tier’s price tag too