Next-gen substitutions

Is there any way to create a bench preset on next-gen and swap the entire five at once? I’m tired of calling timeouts and substituting players one by one.

I hope they fix it before 2k22

The worst thing is how freelances get canceled after few plays, that’s even worse.

6 Likes

They need to fix this frl man especially the playcalling thing in tto

1 Like

Bruh you remember my last stream ? I’d get switched to 3 out a bunch of times

1 Like

@6thManSam Perhaps you could raise these two issues with the devs?

1 Like

It’s sounds like an intuitive new feature that will be showcased in 2k22 first gameplay trailer.

Along with a bunch of sweat lol.

3 Likes

Joking aside, it’s not even a new feature- it was in the game and was taken away for some unknown reason…

2 Likes

Probably something to do with position locks?

I’ve been saying this since 2k18 that in the the myteam menus (not a in game menu) that we should be able to set out defensive settings and offensive settings before we even ready up for 5v5 modes , it would be so convenient to have everything already set up and not have to spend time in the game changing all our settings so THE CORNER DEFENDER DOEST COLLAPSE AND GIVE UP OPEN 3s …

Also I miss the play calling in triple threat modes the spacing is so shit with it gone

Also subs are painful (not to mention when your whooping someone in mtu if they’re toxic they’ll use the whole 1:20 second timeout please make all online timeouts 30-45 seconds

2 Likes

On-smother
Off-tight
4corner tight.
No help
No help.

1 Like

Cheers

1 Like

Make sure you go to coach sliders and adjust Help to 0.

check the patch today!

3 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t know how fast you work :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I would die laughing if the 2k22 trailer was just fade in and outs of freelances staying and the sweatiest Klay Thompson you ever seen guarding a shooting guard.

1 Like