New Spotlight Series tomorrow?

Sorry if I have this wrong but isn’t it every 2 weeks? Clyde was two weeks ago tomorrow and KG was two weeks before Clyde.

yes shld be a spotlight tomorrow

A promo would be cool.

If its spotlight I’m guessing Big O

4 Likes

That would be nice. A little too meta though, maybe someone smaller?

Hoping for a legit SF personally. Worthy maybe?

4 Likes

I’m thinking Kareem with maybe EVO Worthy

2 Likes

I can see him being the reward for a spotlight challenge

1 Like

Or worthy could be the reward

2 Likes

I seen a 5 star Kemba Walker in tto

1 Like

I really hope so man, neither Clyde nor Francis is really exciting to me… havnt even finished it

Francis is amazing

3 Likes

A none potm and a player that can shoot. Maybe a Yao Ming

1 Like

Ruby yao ming will break the game, was unstoppable in ttoff

1 Like

If it’s Yao I have a reason to grind something on 2k, if not. I shall be back on my madden grind

4 Likes

@carsyncruz did a vid about a James Worthy Spotlight… I would love that.

Dominique Wilkins could be dope. Starts at Saph, goes to Diamond. His slashing could be elite in this meta.

Since they’ve done two guards and a forward, I could see them going with a big. Maybe Moses Malone or Patrick Ewing

You guys are all thinking it’s 2k19, worthy won’t have any shooting badges at all, he will have post badges but the hype over him this year shouldn’t exist, last year he was good because he had base 11, you could add all the shooting badges and he was unstoppable to the basket, this year he will just be As good as evo Clyde imo

3 Likes

This whole series 1 is trash to me. I’ve been playing everyday and never played an Alonzo Mourning lol

The next one should be PDs with an Opal reward. Hopefully.

1 Like

Facts. Best case he’ll have like silver catch and shoot. James Worthy was not a shooter lol. Maybe middys, but not the 3.

Dont care if its Spud Wedd, grinding for Magic continues.

11 Likes