New mods are damn fast!

Let it flow guys, you don’t have to be that active lmao.

7 Likes

Mods?

1 Like

Theyre doing great job.

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks !

1 Like

They don’t play no shit! They locking everything down

1 Like

Lockdown takeover activated at all times :sunglasses:
I can’t blowby…

4 Likes

There is no need to censure the entire forum.

Just ban ppl who are causing incivile discussions over and over again

I think mods are jealous of us :rofl: because we are too great to be true.

Fully agree, thought sometimes its hard for them to ban them as same reasons then can be applied to many.

1 Like

I can’t even 5-out, zigzag, PnR, snatch back cheese this shit

1 Like

I can understand that…but the case right now was a notorious provocateur from what i know.

2 Likes

I opened the thread to try out fullcourt press, maybe that works :smiley:

True, but there is also a select few constantly causing drama that need to go. I won’t mention names, i don’t think i need too…

1 Like

Make sure it’s fullcourt trap and offball those passing lanes

1 Like

You know what’s so funny, i live in a city that 17 bombs (not sure about the number, that much) exploded a year ago and someone who doesn’t even know the next neighbourhood let alone other countries suggesting me to look in the mirror and toughen up. For the first time in my life i really felt what “lmao” means.

1 Like

Facts let it play out a bit. No need to be locking threads so fast when nothing really been said

Thats the point, people who seen shit real life dont need to be all tough and rough on internet.

1 Like

I only wantet to ask him if he’s earning a wealthy and worryless life because of being a phenomenon at NBA 2k?

If the answer is yes than maybe i’m jealous of him too…

If the answer is no than he really has no need for such a big mouth statements.

At the end of the day all this shit is just clicking on buttons for some dopamine…

People that have seen real shit rarely talk about it, let alone brag about it.

Come to “3rd world” please, test how tough you are here, not on tv screen :slight_smile:

2 Likes