New hate message thread

This guy took a 50pt ass beating & sent me these lmao…

Edit: I apparently cheated the game by running GO Giannis at the 1 & put bronzes on my bench. Sorry, not sorry.

7 Likes

OMG , this game is aids

2 Likes

The question is: But isint he there at 3 am as well? :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::angel:

21 Likes

You have to love this kids…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Then he got racist & I reported him for that shit & blocked him. Not gonna post that mess.

1 Like

why u don’t just change the message settings to friends only?

1 Like

It always amazes me how triggered people get over a video game. I mean, i understand competitiveness, but i never get the mindset of people going out of their way, to send a message to someone they don’t even know, just to spam hate messages over some virtual cards in a game that no one will care about in 2-3 months…

5 Likes

I think he assumes everyone lives with their mom, like him

1 Like

I like seeing ppl get triggered

4 Likes

man i wish i could tell people whatever i want on messages without getting banned. i would let the fucking choppa fly

4 Likes

are you on PS4?

they won’t ban you on first offence :smiley:

nah on ps4 you can do whatever the fuck you want. on xbox they ban on sight

2 Likes

PS4 > Xbox LMAO :smiley:

just for that nothin else

3 Likes

Sony doesn’t tolerate shit. I would report his ass. Not because I find it offensive. But because the dude is just toxic.

I took a week ban on ps4 for calling someone a “fgt”. Literally. They must just be social justice warriors like the rest of CA.

2 Likes

This was Xbox. I’ve reported maybe 5 ppl ever & only if they start w the race shit or talking about killing myself. Not because I give a shit, but theres kids out there that dont need to see that.

1 Like

You used to be able to say whatever the fuck and no one at Microsoft gave a shit. Now their enforcement team is run by a bunch of PC crybabies.

i remember one time i was up at 4am playing 2k17 with the homies and i said some reckless shit and literally got a message from xbox 1 minute later.

3 Likes