New Enshrined packs are terrible

I sold dm LeBron to buy these packs and spent about 550k mt on them and only pulled 2 opals that were cheaper than one pack :rage:

2 Likes

Need to correct the title: ALL * insert name * packs are terrible.

3 Likes

Lol

No way you sold DM Lebron to try and pull worse players with MT

14 Likes

Simpler solution: 2K is terrible

2 Likes

Every DM from these Enshrined packs is better than Lebron

1 Like

I did, because I am a pack addict

2 Likes

have always been a nms player but i was kinda mad seeing troydan and los spending a combined of 3.5k to pull kobe. thats legit a monthly salary for someone. at some point los card even got denied cus he is spending too much so the bank think it was a fraud.

damn packs should be made illegal if the odd is that bad

2 Likes

You’re also a Lebron fan.

1 Like

What did you expect? Like tell me what did you expect? This is 2k for gods sake, and these are the biggest promo they released all year. Obviously they will make odds bad so they make money.
I only pull packs on Idols sets because they are doo doo, meanig they will have ok odds.

1 Like

yep no doubt, thats why anyone hoping for kobe as a spotlight did not make sense to me at all
no way 2k is giving up this chance to make tons of money from us

the ONLY reason kobe was free last year is because of the unfortunate accident so 2k cannot make money from him

but please please stop hoping for free kobe from this point onwards in future 2k, the troydan/los stream proves that a good kobe at the time of release will NEVER be free again

thats also why i appreciated the season of giving kobe, at least people can keep him as a trophy or something

3 Likes

i agree, but the OOP kobe ain’t that expensive, for 350k thats a bet. Like anyone can have a good Kobe.
Stop talking like Kobe is some “legendary relic” that God bestowed upon us that only the “chosen one” could get, and the rest of us peasants should not even say his name.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see if 2k went back to the box topper route, where for example if you pay £100 you have to get at least one top tier card. Obviously the whales would rip less but would the people who rip less rip more up to that amount to get the player?

I’d love to see their accounts

1 Like

These are the worst packs I’ve ever seen as far as odds lmao

I’m fortunate enough to have disposable income to throw at stuff like this and not care but it’s insane how bad it is. Further shows that buying MT is the best option.

1 Like

It is probably the better option but that obviously comes with risk, you could spend hundreds buying mt have the real you want and then not be able to login one day for being banned.

Not as likely as it used to be but 2k can drop the hammer whenever

1 Like

You sold Dark Matter Lebron for Enshrined packs smh wow that was stupid move you ever did

1 Like

Guy could have made plenty of bad decisions in his lifetime, who are you to judge?

3 Likes

That is like lakers trade bron because new player join nba

1 Like