New Content Today?

New Content Today?

Anything coming or not today?

Seems like a great day for a token update.

1 Like

the first token update last year was January 13th and today is jan 14 so 2k should in a realistic world update it this week

6 Likes

But they won’t do it

1 Like

Where did this card come from?

Is he one of the Moments cards that they haven’t dropped in forever?

if we don’t get a token update tomorrow then i will have lost the remaining half ounce of faith i had in this company

9 Likes

They better have token market coming soon , why give all these tokens but nothing to do anything with them

2 Likes

I can see 2k releasing packs in the token market to get us to spend our tokens so when they do release players we want have that many . Everybody are token millionaire’ s . Since I got go Wilkins last night I want have a reason to play tto. Most of the time I was getting a token or 10 which add up

Welcome to the site!

1 Like

Thanks , I always heard about this site and heard that the people in here stick together and show love of support. So far am enjoying alot of the topics that been discussed on here. Can’t wait to share my feedback and read other people comments.

12 Likes

this site is the shit. hope you enjoy it

6 Likes

I see that already. I can’t wait to put my topic up which h got to wait. I wish somebody could ask it for me. I’m just curious :grin:

1 Like

Definitely the place to be!

1 Like

What do you want to ask?

Am just curious on how many people have go Wilkins? It like when you look at people lineup that not many using him.

Nope. Most people have no time to grind that hard for so little. So many better cards in the auction house. I don’t have him but I have zero motivation to get him.

I was going strong when they first released tto offline and when I got ibaka I was exhausted. Then giannis came out and he is so unstoppable and fun to use, it made me start back grinding.and I reach a 1000 last night and I wipe my hand.

Ive seen lots of him in triple threat during the first 3 months of the game. I would grind ttoffline just for the prizes, do them during events

1 Like

I need 130 more games of TTO offline to get the 200 tokens but I think I would get way more tokens by doing 130 games of TTO online

I mainly play triple threat online and yeah if course u would get more MT and tokens. But i dont ignore offline if i want to evo or just try my luck with the vault… ill get wilkins eventually

1 Like