New Content? (Not the usual content thread)

I’m not at home, but I just quickly saw the tweet about what we assume is a draft promo. Has there been any game updates or new content slots in the collections? Just curious because I can’t check myself. Thanks, homies.

It’ll come tomorrow. It’s probably too late to drop anything right now, but I’m sure we’ll get a blogpost about the incoming cards (or not).

1 Like

Ok cool… just making sure I didn’t miss anything yet. I was banking on the announcement today, and the release tomorrow for the actual draft.

1 Like

Looks like that’s what’s happening, and with the lockercode stuff + PD AD/ KAT, I’m sure it’ll be a fun day. (NOT)

Off-Topic, but do you think I should just sell all my cards now? I’ve been looking to cash out and I figure now is better than later.

It’s kind of that “shit or get off the pot” time. If content keeps dropping at this rate and with how OP and available the new cards are, card value just keeps dropping and dropping… we’ve never seen anything like this before. I’m hanging in there for the duration of the year. I honestly was planning on passing on 2k19, but these last few weeks have me second guessing that, especially with the gameplay changes that are rumored to be on their way.

As I read this, I was watching The Office and one of the characters said “piss or get off the pot.” #KinsmanKnowsAll

1 Like

When Meredith yells it at Jim? That shit is hilarious lol.

1 Like

Yup, you really do know all. I’ve been rewatching the show with my parents and they love it. Probably my favorite show ever.

1 Like

My wife and I watch it all the time lol. Definitely one of my favorites!