New 2KDB Custom Card Feature

There is a new feature on 2kdb where you can make custom cards, I have made a few. Heres the link to the custom cards:

^^^ Example of the type of cards you can make (Made by me)

12 Likes

That is very well made

1 Like

Why is there a beta.2kdb.net and 2kdb.net? The first one has the card creating system and the second one doesn’t.

Our beta domain is a small dev environment meant for testing features before pushing to the main domain. Just wanted to let a few card creators test it out before we release it publicly but cat’s outta the bag :man_shrugging:

It’ll probably be a little bit before it’s on the main site. Hope you understand :smiley:

10 Likes

Why does it keep saying this?

This site can’t provide a secure connection

beta.2kdb.net uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

yea im getting the same message too. pretty sure theyre doing maintenance or something

1 Like

Since the site is down rn, I decided to post my Invincible Devin Booker here. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

it seems the beta domain has died

So sick dude

1 Like

thx

1 Like

I have a feeling we see that card if he gets Finals MVP.

1 Like

we need a DM Booker with this photo as card art!

3 Likes

Idk how to create custom cards though

It’s up on our main site now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can anyone else not use the custom card creator on mobile? Every time I select a card theme or logo the list pops up for like a second and then closes

Can somebody please… please make a dark matter Eaton or invincible my favorite player and I am awful at making these cards so if someone could make one it would be greatly appreciated!

Haven’t tested generator on mobile, will look into that problem

3 Likes

Thanks Kenny, feature is awesome

@KennyMcK69 thanks for fixing the issue with the card creator on mobile, we all appreciate all your work for the community :handshake:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes