Nets Fan(s) Don't Worry! Kyrie is Okay!

In fact, he looks better than ever! Look at those moves. Your prayers for Kyrie were answered, Brooklyn fans.

Wow, the nets can be scary

wow

It’s always nice to see a brotha smile, especially in the midst of family.

But still, Lakers in 5. :wink:

4 Likes

Holy shit Kyrie pulling a harden

5 Likes

To be fair, Kyrie is celebrating his sister’s birthday party while Harden went to a strip club.

2 Likes

lAkErS iN tRoUbLe

4 Likes

Rules for thee but not for me?

(Edited in case someone wants to get offended)

1 Like

Yknow what fuck the nets. Not punishing players for not playing

2 Likes

Ye but harden was during pre season and Kyrie has missed like 4 games

While the nets are losing!

Kyrie is just trying to get his mind right tis all. It can be a long, grueling, tumultuous, NBA season and he wants to ensure that he can brave the waters with his fellow comrades in a most optimal fashion.

2 Likes

Lmao Kyrie cant be contained

5 Likes

Nah, all I see is the same shit he pulled in Boston. Questionable absences are never ok.

Kyrie got dance skills lakers are in trouble lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Not quite sure I’m picking up what you’re putting down, friend.

We don’t truly know what’s going on with Brother Kyrie.

We should extend love and support and hope that he is in a healthy place to continue doing what he loves.

Yeah I guess. I think it was literally only me that took PG seriously when he spoke out because “FlIpPeRs BaD”

1 Like

Nice dance move uncle Drew

2 Likes

You weren’t alone. It’s easy to get drowned out in the sea of the majority in cases like that. Mental health is garnering more serious awareness in our society but I don’t know how much of that has infiltrated professional sports culture.

A culture in which many still hold on to the archaic ultra macho ideologies that condem those that display any sort of “weakness” whether it be emotional, mental, spiritual, or physical.

1 Like

Problem is, I don’t think he loves it at all

Its crazy how much Kyries rep has fallen since 2017 lol

Yeah he’s done a lot of questionable things

At least Neymar fakes an injury to celebrate his sister birthday :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes