Need MT Right Now (PS4)

I need 2 million MT, I’ll pay 8/100K. Message me, provide vouchers

Bump, still need it. Money ready.

I’m selling over 1mill but those prices are a joke… I’m sorry. If you are able to rise a little the price we can talk about it.
Thank you

1 Like

people are selling at $9 per 100k right now, so he won’t be goin up much

1 Like

That’s what I was gonna say lol. Dude is acting like buying in bulk for a dollar lower then the common price is out of the ordinary

1 Like

This guy was just withdrawn from a post advertising his MT over market price :joy: you will have plenty of options man

yea on top of that this dude joined this site today. highly doubt anyone buys from him unless he provides serious vouches

1 Like

Good to see you man! For real all these new accounts have been causing serious problems around, I would recommend to always buy from the trusted sellers, there are a bunch already in the community, do not fall for a slightly lower price. Vouches and reviews are first thing to take into consideration.

1 Like

yea i only buy and sell from trusted users even if the price is $1 more. the extra couple dollars won’t matter if i know i’m getting my MT

2 Likes

Woow I don’t understand all that hate lol
I’m sorry if I went a little too much over the price but no need to scam anybody.
I’ve been playing all year long and now I just barely play.
I’m from Spain so that’s why I didn’t know about that page until now. A friend told me about it.
Anything I can do to show you is 100% legit let me know.
Once I’m home I will be posting a pic with my PSN and my account on Myteam

3 Likes

i’m not trying to hate on you, i hope you get people to buy.

sometimes people who just created a new page that try to sell MT either scam or even might be someone from 2K themselves looking to get you banned :joy:.

seems like we got off to a bad start but welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Ive sold plenty of MT and i have never given out my psn. i wouldn’t recommend it but that’s my opinion

2 Likes

Was just gonna say the same. That’s a great advice, just don’t do it.

2 Likes

Only way to build credibility is to sell to trusted members and go first and get vouchers that way. We all had to do it

1 Like

I appreciate you all. Thank you for the advice. And sure it was my fault to come in like that… I´m sorry. I never meant to offend anybody.
Right here is my account! !
IMG_2471|375x500

1 Like

I’m selling but not for 8$ lol.

Welcome to the site man! That’s not a bad roster at all either.

1 Like