Need help grinding out sims. Key plays?

I’ve been mindlessly grinding these challenges out but I lost focus and lost the last game for the pd rose twice now. I don’t normally use plays but I’d rather not lose again and waste more time. Any tips for a challenged sim grinder ?

Nets playbooks, quick through STS. Bucket every possession.

Otherwise Heat '13 and punch 5 flare RIP.

1 Like

Sweet, I really needed this. I’ll grab the nets playbook. And the play is called quick through sts?

Yep :slight_smile: wide open dunk every play. Usually a wide open 3 if you let the play run its full course

1 Like

You can also do layups when wide open instead of dunks to save stamina

1 Like

if cpu get used to it and the cpu center or pf move to block ur cutting man, just dont pass and instead call the play again with the player holding the ball…

Or hit the opposite corner which will be wide open

Just to confirm, what page is this play on? I have the nets playbook and I’m still. But confused. How do I trigger the play exactly? Sorry I suck at plays lmfao

Pause the game. Go to offensive adjustments. Plays. Favorite plays and go down and replace something like ‘Motion’ with Quick Thru STS. Call it for your guards and wings. You pass it to the other guard, the original player cuts through and the center just stands there, wide open dunk.

On the higher difficulty CPU opponents you might have to do this 2 or 3 times in a possession before the CPU doesn’t react correctly.

2 Likes

If I could give this more likes I would. Thank you sir, I owe you hours of my life. Do I need to do the adjustment, every new game?

1 Like

I just did this play somewhere around 3000-4000 times in the last 3 weeks.

1 Like

You unlock Kobe yet?

1 Like
1 Like