NBA Playoffs Thread: September 15th 🔥

Schedule:

Note: Since I’m gonna be busy for most of this week (check my College thread if you don’t know).

Have fun discussing and let’s enjoy Game 1 of the ECF (rooting for Miami) and GAME 7!!

4 Likes

Good luck with that College life man it’s not for the faint of heart stay strong :fist:.

1 Like

Even though it’s not game day yet…
Let’s go Heat!

And I can’t believe it’s a game 7
But my prediction is the Clippers will win

1 Like

Me and my cousin were trying to debate on what the unbiased people with no horse in the race would want to watch/see more.

The LA v LA conference finals that has been shoved down everyone’s throats all year

Or the underdog with 2 young stars refusing to quit, feelgood Cinderella story defying the odds

I think we settled on the real NBA heads with no horse in the race probably would like to see the Denver run continue with the upset

And the casual nba fans would want the LA v LA showdown.

And before anyone rooting for the Clippers take offense I’m not calling you casual lol I’m not talking about people like us that watch basketball all the time and will be viewing regardless. I’m talking about the people that only tune in once in a while or for the playoffs. The “x factor” viewers so to speak

1 Like

If the Klaw don’t show up he gonna regret he didn’t join LeBron and AD for a easy ring.

Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Epic night ahead, let there be :drop_of_blood:

Heat vs Celtics 6:30 pm
Nuggets vs Clippers 9:00 pm

Who ya got ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heat
Nuggets

1 Like

Wanted to make a poll but don’t know how

1 Like

Whoops didn’t see the other thread

1 Like

Ah I see the mods were quick with closing a duplicate lol.

All good man, I guess I have a monopoly with NBA Gameday threads haha

2 Likes

1 Like

“They know how to lose in the 4th Q” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

As a Lakers fan, I don’t want to face Denver. As a basketball fan, fuck the Clippers.

2 Likes

I wanted to be the football threads guy, but straighttrash did it right before me lmao

1 Like

Soon we’ll be fighting over who holds the NFL Draft Megathread.

Too bad I called dibs on the NBA Draft Megathread too

4 Likes

I call dibs on the trump re election thread lol I kid I kid

That would be locked in 0.03 seconds

1 Like