NBA GameDay Discussion 12/22: OPENING NIGHT

The day has come. The 20/21 season begins tonight with 2 great games

Warriors @ Nets 7pm ET
Clippers @ Lakers 10pm ET

7 Likes

Lakers vs the Team from Cancun :muscle:

2 Likes

Even though we just had the shortest off season, I’m still so glad to have basketball back!

Will be good to see KD back out there!

2 Likes

As a nuggets fan this is the most hyped I’ve been at the start of a season that I can remember. Is it crazy that I think this could be the best team the franchise has had? I think their real championship window begins this year.

2 Likes

Glad to see my Warriors back first night.
Let’s see how this goes. Hopefully can kill the nets solo plays. KD gonna be spicy though

1 Like

:musical_note: 18 on the way :musical_note:

GSW vs BKN, 6 PM Central
LAC vs LAL, 9 PM Central
Good game day. Don’t get too hyped about Lakers Clippers because AD and Bron wont play.

bruh bron andd davis arent playing lakers gonna get blown out

Lmao

I remember everyone saying exactly this last season but they did play and got their ass beaten by Kawhi

1 Like

Tomorrow Night, the return.

1 Like

lmao that was hilarious

LETS GOc

Anyway tomorrow news will be

GSW vs BKN
Title 1 : GSW is going for another off season after loosing to the Nets
Title 2 : BKN starting the season by a loss, is it the start of some tensions in the locker room?

LAL vs LAC
Title 1 : LAL win and look very strong. Clippers are already doubting
Title 2 : LAC are looking strong, Lakers after many players leaving will struggle to go for a back to back

1 Like

As a Brooklyn Nets fan, I don’t have a good vibe about this season. I think Kyrie Irving is a team killer. My prediction is that KD gets a season ending injury. And then about a week later, Kyrie, realizing that he has no title chances anymore, ALSO gets a season ending injury. The Nets finish around .500 and lose in the first round.

1 Like

Warriors went from first to last so I know what tough seasons are haha but I agree with you on Kyrie part.
He’s a great park player, one of those cheesy dribblers in MyCareer. He’s a crap version of James Harden

I wonder if the Clippers will hang a banner in the rafters for an Opening Night, Regular Season victory from a year ago. :thinking:

4 Likes

Lakers Ring Ceremony infront of the Clippers :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s going to be glorious :innocent::trophy::tada::rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha epic moments stars now :joy: