NBA Game Talk: THU 4/8/21 (Suns@Clippers)

Date Start (ET) Visitor/Neutral Home/Neutral
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 7:30p Los Angeles Lakers Miami Heat
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 7:30p Chicago Bulls Toronto Raptors
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 8:00p Cleveland Cavaliers Oklahoma City Thunder
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 9:00p Milwaukee Bucks Dallas Mavericks
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 10:00p Phoenix Suns Los Angeles Clippers
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 10:00p Detroit Pistons Sacramento Kings
Thu, Apr 8, 2021 10:00p Portland Trail Blazers Utah Jazz

Go Blazers!!

I’m hoping to watch Suns v Clippers. Seems like it will be a 4 team dogfight for top 4 seeds of the West. Nuggets coming on strong, Clippers been hanging near the top the whole season and maybe primed to surge now, and Jazz and Suns seeming like they’re just never gonna fade.

Maybe you’ll finally stop doubting the Suns, Harry :smiley:

To me, for all four of those teams, they’re just gonna have to prove themselves in the Playoffs. I’ll see the Suns as legit title contenders if they are that: make the WCF, preferably Finals. Same with Clippers, given last year’s implosion vs the Nuggets.

Until proven otherwise I’m presuming the Lakers will rep the West in the Finals. I think they’re definitively the best team in the West, at least, if fully healthy.

Don’t like that. Hate the Lakers. But that seems to be the reality, to me.

1 Like

I think the Lakers lose to the Suns actually. LeBron and AD both not 100% and the Suns have a plethora of talent. Call me bold, but I don’t care

All I know is the Nuggets are gonna be back in the WCF and they’re out for blood

1 Like

Chris Boucher just had a ridiculous game. He flirted with a 40-20 ended up 38 and 19.

2 Likes

Fucking monster dunk by Kawhi on/around 3 Suns.

1 Like

The Klaw came for punishment :flushed:

I do not like being in the position of rooting for Rondo.

1 Like

Fucking PBev just got ejected for gratuitous shoulder into an elevated CP3.

Regular Season P taking over.

1 Like

This a great game. If this is any indication as to what playoffs will be like then sign me up. Clippers gonna walk away victorious here but Suns have plenty of talent and energy to beat them on any given night

Lakers ain’t coming out of the West.

Y’all said that last year. We all kno how that turned out :rofl:

1 Like