Thu, Feb 25, 2021 9:30p New Orleans Pelicans Milwaukee Bucks

:rofl::rofl:

Let’s go mavs

Giannis vs zion :eyes:

2 Likes

My condolences.

That was gross

1 Like

Zion 24/6/4 at the half. I was told he was undeserving of being an all star over Booker though. Not only is he an all star, he’s headed toward an all nba team this year. Love to see it

1 Like

haven’t been active on this site but

@Pedronqneves Embid can go 5-20 and still win the game. Imagine if Lebron had that Luxury right now.

Atta way griz

Frank is back this was the greatest day ever

Griz griz grizzlies

Age well :eyes:

Philly team without Embiid is way worse , and Lebron is playing bad .
If that’s is how you think , Steph should be the mvp … better , Dame

Yeah This is just not true at all… Joel Embid plays alongside 1st team all defense and allstar Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris 20ppg, Seth Curry, Shake Milton, Danny green, maxi, Dwight Howard and more. Lakers are missing scroeder and AD. So how can you say Embid’s team is way worse. Lebron’s 2nd best player is Kuzma right now.

And Lebron has not been playing bad. If this is bad then the league is in trouble

I will not answer to this more , so frequent this change of evaluations .
I remember people here call KCP better than Joe Harris , Harrel a great steal ( 6th man of the year ) THT an incredible Gem etc

Without Embiid their record is way worse , Embiid has more mvp type performances , more impact on his team and his playing all around better than Lebron .
If know the roster matters to measure mvp cases , just give it to Dame or Steph

Embid didn’t even play that great. Dwight Howard had a better game.

Embid settled for contested mid range jumpers because he couldn’t score inside on Boban lol

Howard just bullied mavs frontcourt all game long

You are talking about one game , Embiid overall is playing Phenomenal

Yeah he is for sure I’m not debating that. Just philly was still able to dominate tonight despite a mediocre game from embid is what I’m saying