Mon, Nov 22, 2021 7:30p Oklahoma City Thunder Atlanta Hawks
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 7:30p Houston Rockets Boston Celtics
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 8:00p Indiana Pacers Chicago Bulls
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 8:00p Orlando Magic Milwaukee Bucks
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 8:00p Minnesota Timberwolves New Orleans Pelicans
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 8:30p Phoenix Suns San Antonio Spurs
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 9:00p Memphis Grizzlies Utah Jazz
Mon, Nov 22, 2021 10:00p Philadelphia 76ers Sacramento Kings

Drama of the week comes from last night’s Lakers @ Pistons game, when LeBron (inadvertently? without malice?) elbowed and hammer fisted Isaiah Stewart in the face and opened up a bloody cut by his eye, and bloodied his lip.

Stewart took great exception…

I think this was his third attempt at charging his way to LeBron…

It was unclear at first if this was or was not a fourth attempt:

Amongst many other things, shows you how hard it is to hold back an NBA player who does not want to be held back.

Suspensions were handed out earlier today.

LeBron: 1 Game

Stewart: 2 Games

Date Start (ET) Visitor/Neutral Home/Neutral
Tue, Nov 23, 2021 7:00p Miami Heat Detroit Pistons
Tue, Nov 23, 2021 7:30p Los Angeles Lakers New York Knicks
Tue, Nov 23, 2021 10:00p Denver Nuggets Portland Trail Blazers
Tue, Nov 23, 2021 10:30p Dallas Mavericks Los Angeles Clippers

Lakers @ Knicks without LeBron. Props to the NBA for suspending LBJ in a game in NYC that is nationally televised on a lightly scheduled night?

Interesting test for the Lakers, sort of. The incident between LBJ and Stewart seemed to fire them up, and it seemed they needed to get fired up to beat the Pistons. LOL.

Knicks have not been playing well, mostly bailed out of being total dogshit by D-Rose and their bench, but the Lakers have mostly been a shitshow without LeBron, and even against dogshit teams. Vegas is giving the underdog odds to the Lakers with a +6.5 spread. I’m betting Knicks, which probably means that Russ and AD will play like gods tonight.

Mavs @ Clippers without Luka for sure. Clippers still missing Morris, and also Batum, but Vegas making them favorites at -3.5.

Trail Blazers are regarded as a different team when playing at home, -6.5 point favorites. Jokic is “questionable,” and MPJ is out. Betting on the Blazers money line because I trust them to win, but not cover the spread.

It would be great if Kerr and Pop, after retiring from coaching, were a commentary team for broadcasts. Kerr as straight man and Pop with the understated one-liners.

Popovich was pragmatic after a bit of playfulness when asked about keeping up the spirits of his young roster during a difficult season.

“We bring them presents,” Popovich said. “Cocoa puffs, try to keep them smiling, that sort of thing.”

Didn’t watch, but looks like Russ had a hell of a game. 31 point triple-double with efficiency.

But AD was meh, and Monk and Carmelo were brickbrick, while THT managed to go 0-10 and score zero points in 29 minutes.

Sure, no LeBron, AD isn’t totally healthy, and still missing Nunn and Ariza…but the Knicks had to go without their MVP, Derrick Rose!

Missed on my bet, since I bet on the Knicks at -6.5 and they won by 6, but the Lakers have a losing record, so it’s all good.

Gonna bet on these garbage Lakers for tonight. Just assuming LeBron will play and a motivated LeBron playing the Pacers is probably going to get the win.

And, of course, these Pacers are as garbage as the Lakers.

If my bet hits, I will donate the proceeds to a charity for balding men.

Thanks for covering, Lakers. Still, LMAO at:

I’ve never ever seen a fan thrown out by a player in soccer. Lebron James is the biggest baby ever

Thank god Thanksgiving is over and we have a big slate of NBA games today. Don’t have to watch competitions of that stupid “football” sport, like yesterday.

Date Start (ET) Visitor/Neutral Home/Neutral
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 3:30p Detroit Pistons Los Angeles Clippers
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 7:00p Minnesota Timberwolves Charlotte Hornets
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 7:00p Phoenix Suns New York Knicks
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 7:00p Chicago Bulls Orlando Magic
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 8:00p Toronto Raptors Indiana Pacers
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 8:00p Atlanta Hawks Memphis Grizzlies
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 8:00p Washington Wizards Oklahoma City Thunder
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 8:30p Boston Celtics San Antonio Spurs
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 9:00p Milwaukee Bucks Denver Nuggets
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 9:00p New Orleans Pelicans Utah Jazz
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 10:00p Portland Trail Blazers Golden State Warriors
Fri, Nov 26, 2021 10:30p Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Lakers

Trying to figure out if I want to root for the Kings against the Lakers with a small bet on the Kings on the moneyline at +235 or with a +7 point spread at -111.

Also why are the Warriors only -220 ML at home versus the Trail Blazers. That’s pretty attractive. -6 spread @ -110 is as well.

This Kings @ Lakers game is insanely epic. Going to triple OT!

1 Like

Congratulations to the 2021-2022 NBA Champions, the Golden State Warriors!! You’ve read it here first.