Mon, May 3, 2021 7:00p Indiana Pacers Washington Wizards
Mon, May 3, 2021 7:30p Golden State Warriors New Orleans Pelicans
Mon, May 3, 2021 8:00p Portland Trail Blazers Atlanta Hawks
Mon, May 3, 2021 9:00p Philadelphia 76ers Chicago Bulls
Mon, May 3, 2021 9:00p New York Knicks Memphis Grizzlies
Mon, May 3, 2021 10:00p Denver Nuggets Los Angeles Lakers
Mon, May 3, 2021 10:00p San Antonio Spurs Utah Jazz

Western Conference seeding situation is seriously :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

If it were still the Nuggets at 4 and Lakers at 5, I’m not so sure that I would feel bad for the Nuggets for drawing the Lakers as their 1st Round matchup, so much as the other way around.

But, man, look at how it is today: three teams tied, by overall record, for #5. And #7 being involved in that race is extra-meaningful due to Play-In this year. Grizzlies, Warriors, Spurs, and Pels are not all that scary, but anything can happen in a single game.

Damn, can probably count Nuggets @ Lakers to be a Nuggets win, as Lakers will have no LeBron and no Schroder.

And Schroder is out for a while. Had publicly talked about he (and LeBron) are the only Lakers not vaccinated. Supposedly, according to him.

1 Like

What a night for Russ my goodness

14, 21, and 24 :eyes:

And the fucking game score: 154 to 141 without overtime, right?

Wild.

1 Like

Yea that’s just ridiculous

Warriors seeming to be handling business in NOLA with Curry going off again. 36 points at end of 3rd. Sat for first 5 minutes of the 4th and back in now.

Wiggo held down the fort nicely while Curry took his breather.

Make that 39 points after clowning Zion’s PnR coverage.

2 Likes

Curry will be cooking every night and that’s a guarantee

OMG, I need someone to post the highlight of the layup Curry just got based on just running around like crazy. [Edit: and he and Draymond having a direct brain link.]

Here we go:

He did at least one big looping lap even before this highlight clip starts.

1 Like

At the moment, Warriors now tied with the Grizzlies, who are currently losing to the Knicks. Their season series is tied 1-1 and their third and final game of the season will be the last game of the season.

Ngl, this hero broadcast lowkey fire. Miles ahead of those NFL Nickelodeon games.

Ohhhh. That was in the broadcast. Must’ve been watching a feed without the special effects. Thought some maniac from r/nba was adding them “manually.”

1 Like

Nah, NBA has some thing w Disney where they’re doing hero themed games.

1 Like

Lakers and Nuggets neck and neck in the 3rd.

Sixers get the W and are up a full game on Nets. Path for the 1st seed is a lot easier in the East.

A side note, but three years ago, if you said that the Knicks are comfortably in the playoffs while the Celtics are fighting for a spot, you would be thought of as crazy…

Not three years ago, but three months ago.

1 Like

I guess you’re right lol. Knicks with their first winning record since 2013 tonight