NBA Game Talk: MON 5/10/21

Date Start (ET) Visitor/Neutral Home/Neutral
Mon, May 10, 2021 7:30p Washington Wizards Atlanta Hawks
Mon, May 10, 2021 7:30p Indiana Pacers Cleveland Cavaliers
Mon, May 10, 2021 8:00p New Orleans Pelicans Memphis Grizzlies
Mon, May 10, 2021 8:30p Milwaukee Bucks San Antonio Spurs
Mon, May 10, 2021 10:00p Utah Jazz Golden State Warriors
Mon, May 10, 2021 10:00p Houston Rockets Portland Trail Blazers

So when the #7 and #8 play in their Play-In Game…whoever wins assumes #7 and plays #2, right? And whomever loses has to play the winner of the #9 vs. #10…and winner of that will assume #8 and play #1, right? Hilarious. Right now, presumably want #1 to avoid the Lakers beating the Warriors in the higher Play-In game, but never know if the Lakers lose that game and then win their next and you think you avoided them, but then you face them as #8.

Gonna clutch tight my weekend memories of Steph hanging 49 points on the Thunder, in just 29 minutes. Quintessential Steph/Warriors: one point shy of 50 points, 11 3-pointers made and so just 3 back from tying Klay’s record, and Steph was unconscious…but onto the bench he goes, because Steph doesn’t gun for stats.

Another day brings another harbinger of choke when it comes to the Clippers. Cannot stop D-Rose, and get buried by Julius Randle draining daggers down the stretch.

1 Like

I think I have finally excepted that the bulls should tank the rest of the season.

He’s gonna break it, no doubt. He’s had a triple-double every night for like 10 games in a row.

Yikes feel bad.

NOOOO!!! Welp, the Celtics are done. We won’t even make it out of the first round.

Damn it. Pels couldn’t get it done against the Grizzlies.

Warriors gonna have to get an improbable win against the Jazz to hold on to #8.

LOL, it’s not too fun to watch your team’s players nope the fuck out of finishes at the rim, because of Gobert.

Warriors either about to choke the game or dig it out, up one with about 10 secs left. Jazz ball.

Jordan Fucking Clarkson going wild.