NBA Game Day - January 8th

Times Central

1 Like

lets go Thunder!

i know it’s the celtics, but we really need to start winning otherwise beal is outta this b

Hopefully Lakers don’t throw up another stinker tonight

1 Like

Look at Avdija shooting 1 FG pass him the fucking ball

1 Like

tell westbrook that😂

he doesn’t look to shoot that much

i feel like he only takes right hand layups and threes. he’s an awful free throw shooter

It’s a coaching problem I see many of Wizards players go with their heads into the wall way too much.

1 Like

yeah the coaching is awful. he just relies on people to score on their own, and then lost us the damn game by sitting beal for the first 6-7 mins of the 4th WHEN HE HAD 57 GOING INTO THE QUARTER AND WAS SHOOTING EFFICIENTLY

1 Like

DID YOU SEE THAT REJECTION FROM TACKO ON WESTBROOK

Complete sentence

2 Likes

Kyrie Irving ladies and gents.

gg lakers fans, take this win

Bro Dort has only shot it 3 times, hasn’t made it once. No points in the 1st half, down by 1

1 Like

these threads are dead lmao

i’m usually half the replies but i can’t watch the game today

1 Like

but i don’t understand what our front office is doing. or our team. or our coach. or our organization.

there’s obviously problems with this team, yet there’s no push to fix them. if we get some trades and move some pieces and get a new coach this could be a 5-8 seed in the playoffs.

MAKE A MOVE NOW!!

it’s starting to look like last season…

You just got westbrooked.

2 Likes

it’s not even all his fault. i’m pretty sure brooks has him on a no dunk rule in games and practices.

get rid of the coach, target myles turner and get someone that can play perimeter defense and we are easily a playoff team

Watching the Ball brothers face off. Pelicans vs. Hornets … but each only has like 2 points… not much of a face off so far.

2 Likes

Dort is playing terrible, it’s the 4th and still no points

Poku is finally hitting his shots