NBA Free Agency News Thread

Inevitable considering history of Raptors ownership board playing hardball with its appointed team executives and this pandemic certainly put a wedge in Ujiri’s plan pre-pandemic. And no way the Raptor’s corporate owners will spend this season if their companies are bleeding left and right. But Masai always see the big picture, at least he’s thinking ahead if the rumour is true.

Yes, he’s a good gm. Siakam is nice, but he’s not going to lead a team to a deep playoff run. Lowrys trade value will only go down as he gets older

1 Like

Here’s another one… Pelicans only want to trade Jrue Holiday to an Eastern team because they don’t want to have to face him. Miami and ATL are interested.

1 Like

ill take him but idk how much id give

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see what the Miami Heat have to offer. Bam, Jimmy and Herro likely untouchable.

1 Like

Holiday to the Bucks

1 Like

This was the last trade rumor I saw, but then New Orleans said they won’t see him to the West.

1 Like

Yeah safe to say he going to the east.

Trade him to ATL would be better.

And the Bucks lost once again most likely. Great!

1 Like

Giannis to LA Let’s unite lmao :sweat_smile:

1 Like

At this point… I think he would eye any team but the Bucks

2 Likes

If Bucks manage to sign Giannis… I believe someone will join him, but it’s a good chance Giannis leaves this year or next.

1 Like

Where did Giannis to Miami Rumors started?

I’m pretty sure they’ll take whatever the best offer is lol

Bucks got him.

2 Likes

Don’t blame the pels. What an overpay lol

1 Like

Hot Damn 5 Hours ago @SG24

2 Likes

I liked pursuing Jrue but we threw our whole future in the dumpster

1 Like

Giannis will be looking to escape soon.

This trade is awful. I feel sorry Giannis and Bucks fans everywhere.

1 Like

Idek if the Bucks negotiated or just straight up brought out this deal? This makes no sense… the future is terrible and Jrue has a player option.