Lakers lose to Pacers but we will turn the other way I guess

1 Like

Hawks are really that bad huh

1 Like

Vince Carter, is that you?

ATL losing to the Knicks who bout to hire Becky Hammond

Yup. They’re ass bad

1 Like

Jimmy going up against his boys tomorrow, should be a good watch. Then LAL vs Bucks and Rockets vs Clips on Thursday, what a time to be alive!

2 Likes

It’s true. The regular season league is much more enjoyable when the GSW arent butt raping it. It was a good off season.

Football is still on but there are already good NBA storylines. Imagine after the SB :grinning:

1 Like

Lmao @ Hawks and Trae.

He really managed to have team worst -18 in a blowout loss against the Knicks?
Knicks suddenly resembling a professional basketball team after mr. gimmicky press conference got fired.

1 Like

Catch this 3 mins of OT in BKN vs NO on NBA TV

Laker fans mad quiet tonight. Was AD load managed or what went on there?

2 Likes

They don’t know they left midway thru the 3rd quarter. Jk tho. I just saw Malcolm Brogdon getting the interview postgame …

Nah I was in the other thread. It was a pretty bad loss, good to see Lebron go straight back to the line after missing those 2 in a row but I would have loved to see him drive it instead of throwing up a 3 considering his % all night.

I believe he shouldn’t have played the game before with the same ankle issue but he did and now rest is needed.

I wonder who Kelly Oubre will try to fight tonight

Sabonis all star no :billed_cap:

2 Likes

Omg PG how that armpit taste?

1 Like

What a lovely morning!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

PG is always trying to defend the best players and take the challenges. I respect him for that

1 Like

It’s not easy to win games without the DPOY on your side especially when you are below average defender

btw the Lakers could end up this week with 3 losses in a row.

1 Like

Even Caruso got his that 'aww hell nah ’ face on

howmany times I have to tell people that lebron is not clutch

Yikes

1 Like

That’s terrible coaching to try and win that game by the lakers. Not even trying to hate. But like why u going limitless with Rondo LOL