NBA 2K21 News Thread

This is being made to stop the other threads from being made, My own included.

So post news that you find please

5 Likes

Covers:
Legend, current+next : Kobe
Standard, current: Damian Lillard
Standard, next: Zion Williamson.

6 Likes

Australia Mamba Forever Edition and what’s included from our main Game Retailer, sure it’ll be same as most places?
2k21

6 Likes

That Steelbook :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Easy Pre-Order. LET’S GOOOOOO #RIPKOBE8/24

2 Likes

Damn I want that steel book

1 Like

Is pre ordering the current gen game, and receiving the next gen upgrade, the move here?

Yes sir! If you order the Mamba Forever Edition for current gen, you get the standard edition for next gen when they release.

4 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

Yep I believe so, pre ordering the mamba edition for PS4 and then using all the free stuff whilst it’s still valuable at the start to get a good beginning to the game then also having the copy for ps5 will be my choice

3 Likes

Guys any estimated price for the Mamba Forever Edition??

I’m not sure if I’m going to buy the PS5 though.

Imma just snipe once they are released

2 Likes

Staying locked in on that AH mentality

1 Like

Probably around 90/100

1 Like

All of the free stuff will transfer anyway so it’s a no brainer to get it earlier

1 Like

I think it’s a good price. You buying ps5 bro?

1 Like

Yeah exactly, that ruby Kobe etc will be great at the start but pretty outdated by ps5 release id imagine.

3 Likes

Yeah I think so dude, I’ll get the mamba edition so I can play when it drops on PS4 then I’ll most likely end up doing a trade in on the PS4 to get the PS5. I’m a sucker for new stuff like that I wanna be playing it as soon as it drops lol. You copping it?

1 Like

I’m copping the mamba forever edition. Haha still not sure about the PS5. 50-50.

1 Like