NBA 2K20 Demo

NBA 2K20 Demo

Supposed to drop tomorrow 10am central

1 Like

I’m so hyped

1 Like

Whats usually included? Never played a demo before thought they were a waste of time lol

1 Like

It drops exactly when I go to work :expressionless: you guys better hype me up

1 Like

usually just a scrimmage and some mycareer shit but apparently it’ll let you test out any myplayer creation

2 Likes

I can’t wait to finally be able to make a vince carter-esque build!!!

2 Likes

The career demo isn’t what hypes me

We always get a 2KU match, I will play this for 2 weeks lol

4 Likes

So this is just a demo right? No prelude that carries on to the actual game?

2 Likes

my player builder

apparently we can test 99 builds, grind our players & bring them into the game

going to miami tmro til sunday is bittersweet :weary:

1 Like

2ku for me to test mechanics , new controls, animations etc. Interested to see how it looks as well like lighting, player models, etc I need to see it on my own TV

1 Like

They also released the MyNBA2k20 IOS/Android app. Was hoping they added something fun to it to mess around with before 2k20, but it is an exact copy of MyNBA2k19.

1 Like

I’d say expect play now , 2ku , blacktop maybe and parts of the mycareer mostly player building and the first part of the mycareer (draft combine)

1 Like

Yup. Just downloaded it and it’s exactly the same with different colors lol.

I can’t find the app ?

I’m excited about the demo. I want to see the myplayer builder. For those that never played my career, pro am, park I can understand how u not hype about tomorrow. We have no official myteam news but just know they’ll have to release something soon.

heard we can grind pretty hard (90 or higher)

We can get to a 90 ovr in the demo?

You can change the rating on your player from 60-99 to practice with him if I was y’all I’d probably do a 92 at the most since most ppl won’t hit 99 or even do 86 to see what you get when you start

yeah, that’s what i heard that you can grind to 90 or higher & transfer over to live game but we’ll see

Search for 19 and the. Go to the developer from there. On the 2k developer screen you’ll see all their apps and 2k20 is there.

2 Likes