MyTeam Limited

How long is it taking to get the championship ring for limited currently 10-2 with no luck

2 Likes

It can take you 1 game and it can also take you 100 games. It’s completely random

2 Likes

More then 20wins to get a ring. I saw ring 4 times but were unlucky choosing sides :grinning:

1 Like

@HarryLundt @DEG. It would be nice to have weekly sticky thread for limited, what you guys think ? ‘MyTeam Limited Week1’ or seasonal maybe.

Yeah I haven’t even seen a ring yet after 10 wins was playing with a mate earlier though who got a ring after 3 wins

From yesterday day and today I’ve played and won a total of 19 games with not even seeing the ring .I’m starting to think that championship rings aren a thing on 2k21

3 Likes

17 games without seeing a ring. Seriously just wanna get the ring so I can move on to domination or something.

1 Like

10-15wins should guarantee it, hear me 2K!

6 Likes

got it after 5-2

1 Like

Took me 19 games and I finally got the ring.

Disgusting man. 17 wins here, haven’t pick it yet.

And they have a Dom event of +1 token per win. They could’ve at least coupled a Limited incentive rather than Dom. Limited is weekend only. Dom is there whenever.

2k should’ve followed Madden and gave everyone a few weeks to grind the offline shit before they started the online shit. I feel so behind now because I had to spend a full day grinding limited.

1 Like

Any good and cheap eligible players to recommend, mainly need SG/SF since none of my current squad cards are eligible …

Took me about 11 Ws. And it showed up in the middle pane.

1 Like

Can you only get one ring per weekend?

2 Likes

I saw a ring after my first game.
Spammed x and haven’t know that you can chose sides :joy:

1 Like

Sucks that it’s random like who came out with this dumb shit should’ve just been a win requirement

7 Likes

25 wins and no ring

I got a ring on my 3rd game and i skipped the middle pack, i went left and got the ring. Apparently i got lucky.

1 Like

This is very unacceptable

3 Likes