MyTeam Experts Help Me

Do I go ahead and sell the team and rebuild? I know stuff is going to drop for all star weekend content but is it worth selling, let me know and if you don’t know link someone who might.

1 Like

I think your team is :fire: IMO
Better Wait for KD

Thanks bro my only dilemma is the Ltd Gilbert, I really like him but ik there are cards that do what he does and he’s a little undersized. I’ll probably throw Lebron there when he drops

1 Like

I would only keep2 or 3 auctionable cards in line up and sell the rest for new drops and use reward cards

Id sell Klay, arenas, shaq, ralph

1 Like

All you needed to do was write me and I’m appalled no one linked me when you asked for experts…

1. Sell any players who’s value may be effected by upcoming cards/crash.

Gilbert’s price shouldn’t fall much if any so keep unless you plan to replace him with a taller player PD Kobe, tmac, Magic, Lebron or Penny. I would sell AD because he’s worth so much, but in your case i wouldn’t because you will not find a Pf that is better than him. You could definitely sell Klay because no reason for 300k card to be on your bench. Then i would likely move Shaq and Ralph just Incase better bigs come out. If not rebuy then if needed. Market will crash.

1 Like