Mystery 2 - GO Trae Young

1 Like

We are Finally getting a Trae Young

1 Like

SG Miles?? If he’s anything like the PD last year I’m stoked

2 Likes

At first glance that Darius Miles looks like one of the best all around cards in the game that isn’t a Dark Matter. What in the actual fuck.

1 Like

besides that Diamond Gerald Green, all of this promo is

4 Likes

Interesting. So looks like Lue might indeed be the only card added to the market this season for the 150K XP.

Probably a good thing tbh.

Also W I’ve been waiting for a new trae and last night was hoping for another gerald green soon.

1 Like

Never can get excited for these midget PGs, no matter how good stats they have. 6’1 means death in MTU streets.

Gerald looks like a solid budget option tho.

6 Likes

that’s why he’s gonna be a buy now

2 Likes

Darius Miles way better, doesnt have stupid steady

3 Likes

Trae Young is god.

I need to see how base 65 is on VQ for Miles. Good drop.

2 Likes

Trae Young personally for me isnt better than Tyrese, Felipe Lopez and other budget PGs, Darius Miles is very good, Gerald Green is next gen made, Bagley nice budget C

2 Likes

true. i missed it

2 Likes

Trae should be good bc of his release I’d hope. I love his release usually

3 Likes

I mean, won’t he get abused on defense? He’s light as a feather, he’ll probably be the king of posters. Also, besides his body model, all his defense attributes are quite low. And his def badges are meh.

4 Likes

I was hoping hed get his shot on VQ but his animations are disgusting.

2 Likes

Also Trae is 6 1 with 6 3 wingspan, can barely dunk, no showtime, give me Felipe Lopez over Trae

3 Likes

Darius is wild, hopefully that base 65 is good, it should be anyway on very quick

2 Likes

The only problem with Trae Young is that he is 6’1 and he’s gonna be a buy now and I hate having buy now opals on my team :slight_smile:

disgusting in a good way?

3 Likes

This might be the best mid-week drop we’ve seen in ages

2 Likes