Once I get into the game, probably will get started on MyTeam first, just cause, but probably will be turning to MyCareer/MyPlayer pretty quickly. Want to build up a MyPlayer and probably play through a chunk of MyCareer, then see if I can actually find online action on the West Coast for PC.
Any tips or tricks on getting started?
- What looks like is gonna be the meta for MyPlayers this year? Way early, but is a consensus on builds forming yet?
- What are you going to build to start off with?
- Anything different about it this year, compared to prior cycles?
- Should approach be different depending on whether on Last/Current or Next Gen?
- Any early strategy for most efficient grinding attributes and leveling up?
Only getting the standard pre-order edition so will only get the tiny VC bonus, and so will save that for some impatient moment down the road, after I know I’m on a build that makes sense.