My TTOnline Opponents are ABNORMAL lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Played TT Online and All my Opponents are NOT NORMAL. :joy:

They all have the same team a mix of emerald and rubies.

ON OFFENSE:

They Inbound the Ball they use Alleyoop passes even on half court and shoot halfcourt shots like WTF :joy: They are shooting with shaq half court with a defender on the Face :joy:

ON DEFENSE:

They jump even when they are not defending anyone seems so lost and looks like their using the slowest internet possible.

They do this every single possession :joy:

I mean donโ€™t get me wrong I take the easy wins CPU is way way better than them they havenโ€™t scored a single point against me.

But this is unsual man so funny :joy:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve went undefeated in TTO so many times this year Iโ€™ve lost count. Theyโ€™re just proving that without 2k making easy to shoot, most people canโ€™t play this game. Last year people just 3 point hunted all game, theyโ€™ve been getting exposed this year.

13 Likes

Sometimes Iโ€™m convinced they must be bots

1 Like

Bro they are shooting with shaq whole court like wtf Hahaha

1 Like

These must be bots bro Ahha

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been getting matched with opponents like that but who have all bronze/silver centers. Itโ€™s an easy win if the game goes through but a bunch of times the game will end and Iโ€™ll get a loss, which is insanely frustrating

1 Like

I welcome those match ups, Iโ€™m a token mission and they are helping further my mission lol

1 Like

Iโ€™m using 2 rubies and an emerald i always match up with these bots

Ya they are bots , this happened to me in 2k19

3 Likes

Haha easy game bro even if you use only 1 hand

1 Like

What a great way to grind lmao

1 Like

These โ€˜opponentsโ€™ you speak of sound like bots

2 Likes

Yeah man looks like i am abusing these bots lmao

1 Like

Youโ€™re on Asia servers right? Theyโ€™re bots then for sure that Chinese MT sellers use to farm MT.

3 Likes

Yeah man asia server. You are right these might be chinese bots.

2 Likes

And they work. On PC we have like 7m as highest transaction of the day everyday. Every search a player pops up that goes for 1m.

2k wouldnโ€™t do shit even if Iโ€™d report it. I mean you can see it from the effin menuโ€ฆ

3 Likes

They are also the reason of price fixing.

Chinese making their living every fckinb year man

Gotta get that bread!! I am not even mad at them. They hustlin. The real criminals are at 2k for not having any kind of system to prevent this.

1 Like

I wonder how much money thereโ€™s in it for these Chinese sellers. Probably a fuck ton. I know some FIFA Youtubers/streamers that got offered massive sponsor deals back in FIFA 14 and 15 when coin selling was at itโ€™s highest.

1 Like

Found it. 30 fucking k. Even Nick28T who wasnโ€™t nearly ad big on YouTube at the time said he got offered over 100k a year.

1 Like