My team state

I ve play today around one hour or two
This is serious ? This is ain’t 2k21 lol
The games feels 30 times slower than park /stage / pro am
No form of contest ( we don’t have good late contests I park ) but here I wasn’t finding one
WHITes !! Like I won two games only shooting 3s with just one green !!
This is looking like a mobile game

2 Likes

I’m still on 20 lol

8 Likes

agreed. I haven’t played much but I played today for the first time in a while.

omg i feel like time is going at .75 speed or something

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting this ! This is awful ! How someone isnopening packs and wasting time on this ! I don’t have words , 2k really don’t care

1 Like

Yeah it’s current gen they don’t care straight copy and paste but somehow it’s worse lol

1 Like

They have slow down speedboost on park , but even ! I swear they have different speed for both modes
Everything is faster ! And the contest is awful , how they can sell packs and promote a game like this :…

2 Likes

I’m cool, I’ve got real life ball with my youngest now to keep me occupied! Lol

3 Likes

If you think mt is slow I suggest playing Play Now or MyLeague… MT is fast.

Anyhow, the contest system is completely broken and I am afraid it’s on purpose so we are amazed by the new system on the next while in reality it’s just the old system with some minor improvements.

I mean the contest system has never been worse. How can that not raise some eyebrows during development!?

1 Like

Everyone needs to start spending more time with their families I think it’s the best for everyone

5 Likes

Always better than this :muscle:

1 Like

Man I just don’t know how this is so slow !!
My player or even a my career game is way faster !
Contest system is bad on other modes too for late contest , but on my team there isn’t really one

I may be paranoid but we did download a 70gb update weeks ago. And we are installing updates on a weekly basis since. Im not sure if we just downloaded a massive update in bulk with 2k timegating the installation once or twice per week, conveniently aligned to the release of next gen version

1 Like

I barely play 2k since it’s current gen but I played some limited and unlimited today for the 1st time in a while and it’s so slow it’s very bad to play on hopefully next gen is way faster it was horrible

1 Like

I told you it was trash. The shit plays like its on rookie. They dumbed down and watered down the mode way too much.

Pure :poop:

3 Likes

Have been wondering what the play is like on myteam? Park and pro am is just beating turds who curry slide behind screens over and over. Is the myteam cheese the same?

1 Like

The only cheese in myteam is still spamming screens and zig zagging then chucking 3s since almost every mode is on pro

2 Likes

I like a slower pace game that’s more in line with how real life works so I appreciate 2k attempting to do this but feel like they took shortcuts by penalizing you with unrealistic movement penalties for things like a badly timed reach or over-pursuing a ballhandler instead of just actually reducing the speed/accel attributes of the players.

The full court pass bullshit is absurd …how Did they decide that encouraging horrible full court outlet passes was a way to make the game better?

5 Likes

Curry slide can be annoying but it isn’t unguardable
You play pro am matchups or stage ? It’s so much better
My team I don’t even know , the game is so slow there

1 Like

I don’t know , I think speed makes the games
More entertaining and skillfull
It’s really slow on my team I don’t get it

I mean it might be slow because all the players are slow and barely any have gold QFS and good dunking rn

1 Like