MY TEAM Dribble Tutorial Series.I

A lot of people has been DM me for dribble tutorial and tips … really a lot ,I’m happy with that and I’m trying to share everything while I’m fighting my language barrier !
Hope y all like and support .
I think I did a nice job , we don’t have nothing about this in my team community :muscle:
68 Likes

you destroyed my ears in the intro

thanks tho

1 Like

Ahah I’m sax player so :sweat_smile:

@6thManSam @BubbaChuck

1 Like

Will check it out soon. Thanks a lot man! Hope you have had a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Thanks!
I been using the curry wrap alone. Will try to use that combo.

1 Like

Let’s goooo! Your dribbling tutorials are already helping me. One of my games today I was coookinnggg up someone

2 Likes

Is that you playing sax on the intro?!

1 Like

Thats cool bro! Very understandable

1 Like

man sadly I still can’t get that curry slide after the speed boost. is the key releasing everything? I tried it on my good controller but it still didn’t work aha

1 Like

How many $ on your paypal for this?

do u have an online tutorial u can point me to lol. I doubt pedro would have seen one cos he already perfected it

I didn’t understand the question sorry ahah! This one is good!

You won’t find many, everything I know I learnt from Pedro and watching stage streamers on twitch: xlie, FantaSZN, gawd thriller

2 Likes

Intro music 10/10 !

5 Likes

Heyyyyy. Finally! Good job chief

1 Like

Ahah not , but I’m build like that too! I love jazz and funk vibes , my main instrument it’s the keyboard

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo :muscle:

1 Like

Tou need to practice a little , if you have difficulty letting go everything try first with just letting the left stick and keep the turbo down to find the timing

Ye my opinion too, people just want new rappers nowadays ahah

3 Likes

It made me go out and dribble outside :joy:

1 Like