My son with the and 1 poster on senior night! πŸ‘€

My son with the and 1 poster on senior night! πŸ‘€

Looking like a young Jesus Shuttlesworth

1 Like

your son definitely has 86 ball control, hof quick first step, and hof contact finisher

2 Likes

He was about to get another poster from the baseline when the kid literally flagrant fouled him, but it wasn’t called by the ref.

The kid fouled out and then tried to talk shit to my son during the next timeout as he was walking to his huddle from in front of their bench.

I don’t mind a hard foul, but try to hurt him and then talk shit because you didn’t want to be on the next poster. It almost got a tad wild. Lol

2 Likes

Excellent!!!

1 Like

Your son filthy with the hops :fire::fire:

1 Like

Class, I hope my son enjoys basketball

1 Like

Everyone - sick hops and poster

@Shoko - too short and no range extender, Lol jokes,

Kids got talent man

2 Likes

Damn with that athleticism he has to be getting some d1 looks! At least mid to low majors

1 Like

we all know that there is a big difference between 2k and real basketball

1 Like

Your kid headed to the league? Lol that was vicious

1 Like

@daruler022

What is he planning to do next year (or has he not decided yet)?

1 Like

He’s waiting until the summer to decide on a school. He’s about to get 3 more offers for basketball and 2 of 3 want him to play both basketball and football.

1 Like

Got a new angle…dayum!

2 Likes

We went down 17-2 at the start of senior night.

That blows.

Damn, dude… the second angle makes it look even nastier somehow

1 Like

Because you get to see where he took off from and how he just took the kid with him as he kept rising.

He went to the 11th floor and dropped the kid off on the 9th. :rofl:

1 Like

Flex on em :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

A senior or homecoming loss is unforgettable… lost all 4 senior nights and homecomings in HS :joy:

For some reason the opposite team would always schedule us to be the visiting homecoming game but we always chose a hard opponent. The f

:joy:

Sob story time

This was against the second best team in our conference. We won by 6 and clinched the regular season Big 8 Conference Championship.

#1 seed and home games throughout the Conference Tournament that starts on Tuesday.

1 Like