MTU - Our paths to 12-0

MTU - Our paths to 12-0

I just dont know if u guys also looking for a thread like this but I was… so many 12-0 threads where people share their stories etc. but maybe we can collect this all in one thread?

delete and/or ban me if this aint cool :smiley:

4 Likes

I played a French guy yesterday called jordanjames2315, this dude sent me a msg before the game saying “no defense bot ok”… and he went up 7-0 so fast with impossible shots, he didnt defend me at first somehow or just terribly idk, it was WEIRD af… I got mad because his plays looked SO weird on offense like super fast passing/ball swinging, greening a lot of shots… this was my sweatiest game by a big big margin and i played like a little bitch because i didnt wanna lose my 10th game again… i beat this dude in overtime somehow when I already lost it seemed, blocking a 1-0 breakaway layup out of nowhere that would have put him up, then called a quick timeout with 1 to go, brought back Muresan and just gave it to him, he made a LUCKY layup and gave me the W, I recorded it i think but it’s not uploaded yet… :smiley:

2 Likes

GG man. I would love to see the game.

2 Likes

oh no you wouldnt lol, that game was SOOO ugly… i was down 10 like twice, this dude was a weird player… i got some clips I’ll post later

In all honesty I just match up glitch get my 12-0 done then play stress free the rest of the month, but I was 10-0 after my 12-0 guy sends me a msg right away asking for the win, I respond with maybe, go up 10 real quick… then guy messages me 20 times calling me a bitch for playing the game out… in the 1st quarter still… needless to say I was annoyed so blasted him and went on with my day and got messages for an hour after the game about how I’m a horrible person lol

1 Like

But bro you can lose up to 20lbs of water by sweating a full 12-0 series

1 Like

you mean the guy you go 12-0 with regularly?

1 Like

No I go 12-0 or 11-1 after I’ll give out some wins, sounds weird but I like getting it done that way then I always go back and earn it… I normally give wins but I do it based off of how cheesy someone is, I normally already have the potm so I’m just playing for tokens at that point which I’m not even spending currently lol

2 Likes

All my games are on mute since a year ago. Some hardcore shit talkers will try to add me to a party or whatever lol.

1 Like

somehow I only have the gamewinner and a game-saving block recorded on xbox, but here it is:

played another game and honestly i am sooooo fucking tired the way i am getting matched up lately… who are these fuckers getting a +10 OVR matchup favor, run a MTU beastly lineup and know all the tricks and cheese shit and STILL lose?! i have to bring my A+ game EVERY time now and it pisses me off man… look at this:

What’s your full lineup man… I use overall 79 team also get match with Ruby team

Saphire Coby White
Saphire Bradley Beal
Emerald OG Anunoby
Gold JaMychal Green
Saphire Gheorghe Muresan

Silver Collin Sexton
Gold Gary Harris
Silver Danny Green
Silver Jerami Grant
Saphire Shaquille O’Neal
Silver Boban Marjanovic
Bronze player
Bronze player

2 Likes

So you got sub in your bench for few min? Or give your starters timeout only…
I just subscribed ps+ ytd and start to play unlimited :rofl:

After stressing about 12-0 last year, I haven’t really even tried for it this year. I think the most wins I’ve gotten is like 6-3 lol.

I really wish there were different requirements for getting the POTM, or more Multiplayer Moments challenges.

2 Likes

Is anyone on PS4 down to match up glitch? I’m kinda done with not being able to get the POTM cards, and having to sweat for them plus all the tokens…

1 Like

someone prolly will on here there’s posts about it… just don’t make a post bragging about how you got the player when all you did was quit out of games lol

I don’t care how I get it at this point. I didn’t know matchup glitching was so prevalent, now it makes sense sometimes when I see a guy with Baron or Amare and then they’re trash when I play them!

3 Likes

Just had another streak end at 8-0 to a 5-outer behind the back spammer. I’m really at a loss on how to defend it. I think this might be the first month I don’t go 12-0 since Finley last year.

4 Likes

Research how to do the 12-0 matchup method and we can get it done.